La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Maybe don't let the other team with two 1 vs 1 chances with the keeper while 1-0 up.

And I'm referring to the time up until the goals, in case you didn't get that... Like someone said, they got caught napping. Good job up until then. Hardly abysmal.

serghei

And I'm referring to the time up until the goals, in case you didn't get that... Like someone said, they got caught napping. Good job up until then. Hardly abysmal.

OK, good job for their defense until falling asleep two times. They fall asleep two more times in the 2nd half and that's 4 goals taken in. I've seen them also on Camp Nou. One of the games in which we created the most chances this season. Their defense is pretty shit, and they are caught on the break with ease.

Morten

We have been abysmal, its time to face up to reality, RM is just an average Primera side now, with some individual talent.

El Gato

Villarato!
We have been abysmal, its time to face up to reality, RM is just an average Primera side now, with some individual talent.

Nah. Lacking in confidence in front of goal though. Just look at the two dinks from Bale in this match or even how he helped out in November when he came back and got injured. Dude has a quality sense and touch that turns nothing into something. Benzema doesn't, Ronaldo doesn't either anymore, or doesn't do it enough and rather lazily waits for a perfect cross. Isco prefers to be the guy to make a long run and a pass rather than the guy at the end, he doesn't have the pace to do get into space ahead of defenders.

Give us an actual striker instead of an interplay lackey and spring is there for the taking in any competition. Doubt we will catch Barca, but shouldn't sleep on this Madrid side. CL is defo there to be played for if Bale, or maybe even a winter signing, kicks into gear.

Morten

Nah. Lacking in confidence in front of goal though. Just look at the two dinks from Bale in this match or even how he helped out in November when he came back and got injured. Dude has a quality sense and touch that turns nothing into something. Benzema doesn't, Ronaldo doesn't either anymore, or doesn't do it enough and rather lazily waits for a perfect cross. Isco prefers to be the guy to make a long run and a pass rather than the guy at the end, he doesn't have the pace to do get into space ahead of defenders.

Give us an actual striker instead of an interplay lackey and spring is there for the taking in any competition. Doubt we will catch Barca, but shouldn't sleep on this Madrid side. CL is defo there to be played for if Bale, or maybe even a winter signing, kicks into gear.

You forget that Bale isnt an actual player in this squad, as he is going to get injuried at any moment, like he always do.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
You forget that Bale isnt an actual player in this squad, he is going to get injuried at any moment, like he always do.

I don't forget. But I'm also an anti-doomsday supporter who believes he is just super unlucky for the past year and he can have a long stretch which can help the team. I'm not sure how chronic his calf issues are at this point, but it's wrong to disregard that guy, simply because he can still be very good and proves it this season every time he is fit. It's what ZZ and Perez bought into and committed to for a reason. Counting on dude's fitness is kinda morally the right thing to do.

Home of Barca Fans