User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atlético de Madrid

    2 1.65%
  • FC Barcelona

    85 70.25%
  • Sevilla

    3 2.48%
  • Real Madrid

    27 22.31%
  • Villarreal

    3 2.48%
  • Others

    1 0.83%
Page 82 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2784

Thread: La Liga 2017/18

  1. #1216
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    We might risk winning La Liga one match too early though. Valverde needs to carefully plan what games to drop points in so we end up winning La Liga the one game before el Clasico.

    Imagine if Valverde fields a team of mostly Barcelona B players + Arda + Gomes and Real have to perform el pasillo for them XD
    LMAO the thought of Madrid bastards giving a pasillo for Arda, Gomes and our other donkey players makes me laugh. If we win it early, we should get Lord Douglas back just to be honored with pasillo lol. But honestly, I just want to see Messi and Iniesta receive the pasillo from them and I really want to see Ronaldo be part of it. It's like his last goodbye because maybe, he'll go to another team after it.

    I also have a feeling that if we really win it early and Madrid are forced to give us a pasillo, I'm 100% sure that Ronaldo will fake an injury just to not be part of the squad and avoid it. It's really possible for someone who's as narcissist as him.

  2. #1217
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,777
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid have a pretty treacherous January schedule too. It could get a lot worse for them next month.
    Puyol #5

  3. #1218
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Real Madrid have a pretty treacherous January schedule too. It could get a lot worse for them next month.
    Exactly, they will probably drop more points than us since they are known to quit La Liga early and all out focus on Champions League when the gap is wide. They will probably field more bench players for the 2nd half of the season on Liga.

  4. #1219
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    Exactly, they will probably drop more points than us since they are known to quit La Liga early and all out focus on Champions League when the gap is wide. They will probably field more bench players for the 2nd half of the season on Liga.
    Well they are in 4th place, they cant afford to lose more. They are not going to risk their CL spot.

  5. #1220
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Well they are in 4th place, they cant afford to lose more. They are not going to risk their CL spot.
    Forgot about that too lol. They're in a shit situation right now because Zidane will have a headache choosing which games to rotate lol. I believe he will not fight for Copa del Rey. What I like is they also have 1 Liga game in hand. I would like them to reach semifinal on Copa just because I want them to get tight schedule.

    Valencia and Sevilla should be motivated by this and not let these bastards get to the 3rd or 2nd spot. Unfortunately, Sevilla is not doing well right now due to their coach having a cancer and getting sacked to treat his illness.

  6. #1221
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    11,542
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    Forgot about that too lol. They're in a shit situation right now because Zidane will have a headache choosing which games to rotate lol. I believe he will not fight for Copa del Rey. What I like is they also have 1 Liga game in hand. I would like them to reach semifinal on Copa just because I want them to get tight schedule.

    Valencia and Sevilla should be motivated by this and not let these bastards get to the 3rd or 2nd spot. Unfortunately, Sevilla is not doing well right now due to their coach having a cancer and getting sacked to treat his illness.
    If they don't win Copa they end up trophyless (I don't count Supercups and CWC as this season) this year, provided Qatar does its job in CL.

  7. #1222
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see Paco back in La Liga...


  8. #1223
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,767
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paco jenez is a smart move. I think he will save las palmas from relegation.
    6RACIES XAVI

  9. #1224
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TV Money distribution for last season:


  10. #1225
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,400
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Costa on fire. We're screwed lol.

  11. #1226
    Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diego Costa comes back to La Liga in style. Goal and a red card.

  12. #1227
    Killahead
    Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Diego Costa comes back to La Liga in style. Goal and a red card.
    Like a boss! Welcome back
    There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised!

  13. #1228
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seville derby starting in one hour...




  14. #1229
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing atmosphere at Pizjuan.


    Betis scoring after 20 seconds.
    Last edited by Messi983; 6th January 2018 at 06:46 PM.

  15. #1230
    Best midfielder around
    ThwiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,487
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great derby so far. 2-2 and not even half time yet!