La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Madrid might have a better team if you measure by individual quality. But Valverde proves what's more important than individual class is finding a system that works for the players you have.

BarcaOG

Banned
what's frustrating is that we'll prooooobably draw/lose the return leg of the clasico. we seem to do a lot better at the bernabeu than at home.. #mysteriesandparadoxes

mmmm, come to think of it, still after beating madrid 3-0 at there own stadium, i cant wait for you to come back and still say madrid have a much better
team than us, heheheh, just wait tell madrid start clicking , maybe after 2 years hahah yup on paper they have a much better team than us, even
though they are a 14 points behind us :lol:

They still have a better team than us, but they're done for this season.

Horatio

You're welcome
what's frustrating is that we'll prooooobably draw/lose the return leg of the clasico. we seem to do a lot better at the bernabeu than at home.. #mysteriesandparadoxes

We probably won the league by the time the second clasico is played. LOL

aaron101

We probably won the league by the time the second clasico is played. LOL

It is possible that they will be forced to give us a Guard of Honor or Pasillo at Camp Nou since the next Liga Clasico will be the 3rd to the last game of the season. I just hope we clinch the Liga title before clasico. It will be an icing on cake to have the pasillo from those bastards.

BarcaOG

Banned
It is possible that they will be forced to give us a Guard of Honor or Pasillo at Camp Nou since the next Liga Clasico will be the 3rd to the last game of the season. I just hope we clinch the Liga title before clasico. It will be an icing on cake to have the pasillo from those bastards.

oh my...that would be something special

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's what I am hoping for.

Just need to keep going and have the other teams dropping more points.

Horatio

You're welcome

We might risk winning La Liga one match too early though. Valverde needs to carefully plan what games to drop points in so we end up winning La Liga the one game before el Clasico.

Imagine if Valverde fields a team of mostly Barcelona B players + Arda + Gomes and Real have to perform el pasillo for them XD

Last edited:

Stoichkov1

We might risk winning La Liga one match too early though. Valverde needs to carefully plan what games to drop points in so we end up winning La Liga the one game before el Clasico.

Imagine if Valverde fields a team of mostly Barcelona B players + Arda + Gomes and Real have to perform el pasillo for them XD

If we win la liga early we will receive the pasillo in all the remaining matches.

In 2012/13 we won the league early and atletico, espanyol, valladolid and malalga gave us the pasillo.

Horatio

You're welcome
If we win la liga early we will receive the pasillo in all the remaining matches.

In 2012/13 we won the league early and atletico, espanyol, valladolid and malalga gave us the pasillo.

I didn't know that. I thought it was only the first game after the La Liga being won.

Home of Barca Fans