La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Stoichkov1

Valencia look scary, I don't think Barcelona can win at Mestalla.

At first it was fun to see them steamroll teams but from now on I'll start rooting against them, Valencia can become serious title challengers especially considering that they don't play in any european competition.

vlad

Valencia look scary, I don't think Barcelona can win at Mestalla.

At first it was fun to see them steamroll teams but from now on I'll start rooting against them, Valencia can become serious title challengers especially considering that they don't play in any european competition.

They look strong but i think they will slow down soon as season is heating up, but its always more fun to have 3 horse race then 2 horse race like most of the seasons

Stoichkov1

They look strong but i think they will slow down soon as season is heating up, but its always more fun to have 3 horse race then 2 horse race like most of the seasons

As a Barcelona fan i want Barca to win the title and as few title challengers as possible.

bodi16

We shouldn't count Valencia out yet, until they will severely drop their form. Just remember Leicester two seasons ago, nobody believed that they can do it but it happened.

Messi983

2-1 for Girona, their 3rd consecutive win and up to 9th place in table. What's probably even more important, they are now 9 points away from the relegation zone.

Messi983

Rather they go down.

Dont like their Man City link up.

I like their football and would rather see them stay than the likes of Malaga, Espanyol (I know they won't be relegated but one can hope) and Getafe (though they are playing better this season than last time they were in La Liga I still dislike them). Don't really think they've had much profit from their Man City link so far anyway. Yes, they have 5 of their players on loan but only Maffeo who's been with them for 3rd season is a regular starter. So I don't really consider them as Man City B team.

JamDav1982

I like their football and would rather see them stay than the likes of Malaga, Espanyol (I know they won't be relegated but one can hope) and Getafe (though they are playing better this season than last time they were in La Liga I still dislike them). Don't really think they've had much profit from their Man City link so far anyway. Yes, they have 5 of their players on loan but only Maffeo who's been with them for 3rd season is a regular starter. So I don't really consider them as Man City B team.

I would rather have Espanyol and those others in the league.

Could see Girona link growing and them using it as a link to try and sign best young players in Spain to get too City at ages they cant now and wont be able to when UK leaves EU.

Home of Barca Fans