La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters
I'm still not falling for this. Madrid will take a little longer to get back to last year's form, they always do. We need to distance ourselves as much as possible for their eventual return.

Get a creative midfielder and another defender in the January market, we need not fall asleep.

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm still not falling for this. Madrid will take a little longer to get back to last year's form, they always do. We need to distance ourselves as much as possible for their eventual return.

Get a creative midfielder and another defender in the January market, we need not fall asleep.

Nahh...Real won't do a repeat of previous seasons. Their main problem is they lack squad depth. Aside from the 8 point difference also consider we got 4 points away against Bilbao and Atletico.
I am confident Real won't win it this year, but we have to watch out for outsiders.

gatsu

It's not like they won la liga for the last 5 years. Their team has always been tailored to win competitions like CL. And last year it's more of Barça losing la liga than Real winning it.

Devils

It's been a good day, lads.

BVRbyboCEAArPMV.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans