La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Girona were top shit today. Seriously. It honestly must be one of the best days in their history. Hope they enjoy it in these dark times..

Dont be rude. Girona played awesome.

They played with long balls, just like Madrid. Both teams are just seriously inferior and rubbish. I am a man of fact, a man of science, like Guardiola, Klopp,Mourinho, Conte, Wenger, Pochettino and the Premier League.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They played with long balls, just like Madrid. Both teams are just seriously inferior and rubbish. I am a man of fact, a man of science, like Guardiola, Klopp,Mourinho, Conte, Wenger, Pochettino and the Premier League.

That is so condescending and wrong on so many levels.

I am just hoping that you will get a chance to become a manager of a team and you will take them to the CL and beat the hell out of that pub team called Real Madrid, with your man of science credentials. Best of luck!

Tottenham will ensure that Madrid suffer, just like Sevilla did in Moscow.

El Gato

Villarato!
I am just hoping that you will get a chance to become a manager of a team and you will take them to the CL and beat the hell out of that pub team called Real Madrid, with your man of science credentials. Best of luck!

Have a look at his post history. It's fucking golden haha.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Checked the livescore 1-0 for Madrid. Came back from mass, read the news and see Girona beat Madrid. Love these surprises :)

VISCA GIRONA, VISCA CATALUNYA! :barcascarf:

Givenchy

what the hell is going on at Madrid? I switched off after seeing the Isco goal but to come back and see they lost! :lol:

I thought they'd push on once Ronaldo returned from the ban but hes been horrendous aswell, maybe his decline has started as he's nothing without his stats.

Neymessi

lol

Saw madrid 1 0 up and thought it would end 5 0 or something but just checked they lost.

We are in deep shit but I still don't think we are going to lose la liga. Madrid keep crumbling under pressure.

Horatio

You're welcome
I betted 10 lira with following predictions:

Girona to beat Real
Trabzonspor to beat Galatasaray
Leicester to beat Everton
Malaga to lose against Celta.

Payout will be 90x amount.

Home of Barca Fans