La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So what the fuck was that!? Ramos pushes a player like a spoiled brat that he i and the guy that gets pushed gets a card!?

BarcaOG

Banned
SUPER surprising result. Saw Girona were up around the 70th minute and immediately turned away. Was totally expecting a comeback and a late winner. Very happy :)!

michelco

If Ramos played for any other team he'd barely play since he'd be suspended most of the time. God I hate him and his smug horse face.

On a better note, La liga is surely alot more interesting this season than the previous ones!

If Ramos played for any other team he'd barely play since he'd be suspended most of the time. God I hate him and his smug horse face.

On a better note, La liga is surely alot more interesting this season than the previous ones!

what no, there is too much long ball football in La Liga and not enough smarts. Why do the Spanish desire so much long ball and crosses? Just watch Madrid, the crossing is an abomination. Just watch the triangulations, maths and scientific skill and desires of the top Premier League teams. They are on whole different level to La Liga and Barcelona and Madrid who are just overpaid players out to have a good time with their muscles, superstar life and lack of intelligence/smarts. If you want consistency and maths, just switch to Premier League man.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Girona FC gave those Catalans who want independence and nothing from Madrid the best present today. The home team of Carles Puigdemont beat the mighty Real Madrid, Franco's team in the past and now Mariano Rajoy's team.

The first goal they scored was Barcaesque. Massive respect for them. Also big kudos to Girona FC and their fans for making this game a safe and enjoyable experience for all.

GIRONA! GIRONA! GIRONA!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans