La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

gatsu

Isco what a monster. It hurts to see a typical Barça player with phenomenal technique, playing for the madrid cunts.

Ritchie

Flores is a good defensive coach and has helped keep the score down against Real recently.

When was the last time Real didn't win against Espanyol though? It must be well into double figures.

Centauri B

Flores is a good defensive coach and has helped keep the score down against Real recently.

When was the last time Real didn't win against Espanyol though? It must be well into double figures.

I recall Espanyol drawing with Real at the Bernabeu 2-2 in season 2012/13.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Tebas (La Liga president): "Barça have to decide where they want to play: in La Liga or in a nearby country, like Italy or the EPL."

booge

I feel the Madrid defeat/humiliation in the Super Cup is the reason why Barcelona has won 7 out of 7 so far. Even with the inferior players.

Which leads me to believe it is the desire that wane's with this team in particular. The will to fight and press and keep on pressing even though your being outplayed. The fight till the end moto.

Ritchie

I feel the Madrid defeat/humiliation in the Super Cup is the reason why Barcelona has won 7 out of 7 so far. Even with the inferior players.

Which leads me to believe it is the desire that wane's with this team in particular. The will to fight and press and keep on pressing even though your being outplayed. The fight till the end moto.

To an extent. The first half of the game yesterday or in Getafe shows the team still get lazy and complacent easily and need a kick up the arse to get going. It's all too slow and pedestrian and too many players are easily off their game.

Away from home against a good side this Barca squad just aren't good enough, that's the reality there. We won away at Real last season but that was all Messi. When he doesn't produce miracles we get games like the Super Cup or Juve and PSG last season.

We needed Dembele and Coutinho this summer and now have neither.

Home of Barca Fans