La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Centauri B

We should remain humble and focused. These 7 points can melt in a blink of an eye and the season is long. Remember when we were in front 7 or even 9 points two seasons ago and almost lost the title in the end...

If I am not mistaken, we were 12 points ahead and Real Madrid almost caught up. They beat us at home, we lost to Valencia (also at home) and dropped some other points as well. We barely won the league in the end.

Science Kid

If I am not mistaken, we were 12 points ahead and Real Madrid almost caught up. They beat us at home, we lost to Valencia (also at home) and dropped some other points as well. We barely won the league in the end.

We were up 10 points with 8 matches to go, and then we lost to Real, Valencia and Sociedad and the lead crumbled to a single point so we had to win all of the 5 remaining matches to win the title.

Thankfully we did.

Centauri B

I just re-checked. I was right, we were 12 points ahead 2 years ago, then lost 11 points on the trot. Draw with Villarreal, and then 3 consecutive defeats to Real Madrid, Valencia and Sociedad.

raskolnikov

Still 7 points dropped in hone games already is a lot.
Last yearthey drew 4 times and lost once (;)) at home. After 5 matches they already nearly on that number. And that includes their shitload of last minute winners and our Enrique rotation fuck uos helping them barely win it.

Horatio

You're welcome
I heard Real would pick up another record for scoring in x consecutive games if they had scored this match. lolol

bismp

It's still far too early.A 7 point is lead is good though.La Ligas are won by the most consistent team(See us in 2012/13 when we played mediocre football for our standards,were plagued by Tito's illness and were carried by Messi,but still we won with like 100 points).

Home of Barca Fans