La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

If Ronaldo was still suspended, the match would ended with a draw. But CR has brought something to the game: a loss.

dakt

We should remain humble and focused. These 7 points can melt in a blink of an eye and the season is long. Remember when we were in front 7 or even 9 points two seasons ago and almost lost the title in the end...

FCBfan22

I'm just excited that for once luck wasn't on Real's side. I know that there are a lot of games for us left, especially the away ones like Getafe this Saturday. But the Classico on 23. December is gaining importance for Madrid.

Total-Football

further proof that the most consistent wins the league not the strongest .. They can win both classicos and still loose laliga. I hope we keep our heads down and give respect to small teams and win those games. That's where the money at.

JamDav1982

further proof that the most consistent wins the league not the strongest .. They can win both classicos and still loose laliga. I hope we keep our heads down and give respect to small teams and win those games. That's where the money at.

The strongest team will win the league.

Consistency is part of that.

Home of Barca Fans