La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

soul24rage

Messi and Barca has been poor against Madrid in camp Nou for past few seasons . I am not that confident . We would be dead tired after the copa final with Gomes and feather touch Denis on the bench . Zidane will unleash Asension , vasques and Mateo after second half . Don being motivated because of his departure is my hope . When he is on song kroos and Modric shits infront of him

I wouldn't say that we were poor against Madrid in the camp nou for the past few season, but rather average. In 15-16, MSN came back super tired from a long trip from South America and we had a big lead to not be as motivated as Madrid were. 16-17, we could have won if it wasn't for Turan's stupid foul. 2017 super cup, we were affected by Neymar's departure and a poor performance from the likes of vidal and delofeu. Compared to our recent away wins against Real, our result in Camp Nou does feel a bit flat.

As you said, with the Don leaving, I hope the players are motivated for him and to give the fans something good to remember for the season after the Roma game. Plus, we have a week off so the players won't be that tired and Madrid have a CL game.

RMU ReBorn

3-0 . Quanmi again . 18th goal conceded this season for Oblak , Mats with 19 . Mats does have a great chance to win the Zamora award

Messi983

Sociedad with 10 points in 4 games under Alguacil, still haven't concede a goal while scoring 9. Will be interesting to see if they'll consider to offer him a job for next season if he'll finish this season strong. I've read rumours they want Emery though.

3-0 . Quanmi again . 18th goal conceded this season for Oblak , Mats with 19 . Mats does have a great chance to win the Zamora award

nice :mats:

khaled_a_d

Well we just need to win at Riazor and we are champions than its up to RM to be gentlemen or be cunts .

We need to get at least an equal result of Atletico Madrid to win Liga.
AM will rest many players between Arsenal games and probably even before it (they play next week while we play CDR), so we could win both Liga and CDR by sunday.

Home of Barca Fans