La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

It's not even a rookie mistake. It's a clear cut lack in ambition and imagination...

he came out and openly said he was thinking of valencia game before the roma one...

he rested 6-7 starters v celta away because he said his eye was on the copa final...

the man has as much ambition with Barcelona and a roster of legends (albeit on the wane) and WC players/potential WC players as he would with a mid table Bilbao side with Inaki Williams and Aduriz as their only hope.

Lucho never had a lack of ambition, and even Tata was better than this. Even the likes of Unai Emery show more attacking ambition in CL than this man. recent weeks revealed him to be the worst possible manager for barca in the current transition period, although the warning signs were there for me when he insisted on playing iniesta over a prime coutinho in the copa and liga games in jan-feb.

Yea, no doubt. And after this manager, for me it's either a prestige manager with no Barca ties, or a fluid possession football manager like Setien or Sarri.

RMU ReBorn

Pep with millions of oil money - Crashed out in Cl quarters . Won a league were most of the clubs are doing shit except Liverpool

pep wankers - Wow look how Pep has owned EPL

Ernesto Valverde - Took over at a worst possible time for Barca . Lead us to domestic record and has healed so many wounds after the disastrous 2017-18 and pre season lose to Rm in super copa

crashed out in CL Qf

Possession wankers - Ev out . what a fraud , Should sign some tiki takista :lol:

serghei

Pep with millions of oil money - Crashed out in Cl quarters . Won a league were most of the clubs are doing shit except Liverpool

pep wankers - Wow look how Pep has owned EPL

Ernesto Valverde - Took over at a worst possible time for Barca . Lead us to domestic record and has healed so many wounds after the disastrous 2017-18 and pre season lose to Rm in super copa

crashed out in CL Qf

Possession wankers - Ev out . what a fraud , Should sign some tiki takista :lol:

What kind of Barca fan would ridicule Cruyff's total football ideas, which basically made Barca what it is today, to defend a manager who parked the bus vs Roma in the worst Mourinho imitation I've ever seen... :facepalm:

RMU ReBorn

What kind of Barca fan would ridicule Cruyff's total football ideas, which basically made Barca what it is today, to defend a manager who parked the bus vs Roma in the worst Mourinho imitation I've ever seen... :facepalm:
No kinda club fan ( Genuine fan ) would derail their own manager to lick the ass of a possession loving manager who left us years ago like some random United fans who still masturbates on Ronaldo's achievements . I will back my manager who has done a fine job after a turmoil that left us in shambles . Ev :thumbsup:

RMU ReBorn

" in my team goalie is the first attacker and striker is the first defender " . This is the prime Cruyffian philosophy . Not just possession . Pep was influenced by Bielsa more than Cruyff .

soul24rage

I know it's stupid but with Real Sociedad beating ATM right now, I'm conflicted with winning the title before the Real Madrid game. I would really love it if we can beat Real and win the title on the same day as we are not going to get the pasillo anyways, but as the Manchester derby showed us, everything can go wrong on that day.

RMU ReBorn

I know it's stupid but with Real Sociedad beating ATM right now, I'm conflicted with winning the title before the Real Madrid game. I would really love it if we can beat Real and win the title on the same day as we are not going to get the pasillo anyways, but as the Manchester derby showed us, everything can go wrong on that day.
Messi and Barca has been poor against Madrid in camp Nou for past few seasons . I am not that confident . We would be dead tired after the copa final with Gomes and feather touch Denis on the bench . Zidane will unleash Asension , vasques and Mateo after second half . Don being motivated because of his departure is my hope . When he is on song kroos and Modric shits infront of him

serghei

" in my team goalie is the first attacker and striker is the first defender " . This is the prime Cruyffian philosophy . Not just possession . Pep was influenced by Bielsa more than Cruyff .

:lol:

Are you serious? What part of Guardiola's game is just about possession? You sound like one of those haters who tried to discredit Pep's Barca by saying it used possession mostly as a way of defending.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

:lol:

Are you serious? What part of Guardiola's game is just about possession? You sound like one of those haters who tried to discredit Pep's Barca by saying it used possession mostly as a way of defending.
I hate pep wankers not Pep . I don't hate Pep's Barca either . Pep himself said that keeping the ball is prime to his philosophy .

serghei

I hate pep wankers not Pep . I don't hate Pep's Barca either . Pep himself said that keeping the ball is prime to his philosophy .

Of course. Every type of possession football is based on keeping the ball. Not sure how that is proof that Pep is anything but Cruyff's most astute student.

Home of Barca Fans