La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Messi983

Doesn't really matter, Madrid has given up on the league. If they would need a win Asspanyol would bend over like they always do.

El Gato

Villarato!
That Gerard Moreno guy should have had a hattrick TBH. Robbed off a goal early on and near miss too. Good player that.

Trickykid

Meh, great result for RM tbh. All part of their superior planning of their footballing calendar. Matches like these will bolster squad morale and inch them closer to a new ChL titel. We could no doubt learn a lot from them.

Meh, great resultater for RM tbh. All part of their superior planning of their footballing calendar. Matches like these will bolster squad morale and inch them closer to a new ChL titel. We could no doubt learn a lot from them.

Not like it'll make a difference for them at this point.

Which is why I wanted them to win. Madrid getting 3 points wouldn't have meant anything at this stage, while Espanyol dropping 3 would have put them closer to relegation.

Trickykid

Which is why I wanted them to win. Madrid getting 3 points wouldn't have meant anything at this stage, while Espanyol dropping 3 would have put them closer to relegation.

Espanyol won't be relegated, and no matter the situation, a loss to Los Merengues will - with very few exceptions - always be favorable.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

They are well clear of the relagation zone so it doesn't really matter. At this point it looks like Malaga and Deportivo La Coruna will be relegated.

I will root for Real to tie Atletico in their derby.

Home of Barca Fans