La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
When did he say that? Tbh Barto says that kind of stuff all the time. I expect several players to get sold, or at least Denis and Gomes who should fetch us at least 50m both included.

When he had that Bloomberg interview, it was on Barcaspiral.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Atletico sign a player like Milinkovic-Savic to replace Gabi and a younger, faster LB, while also keep Griezmann they would be an even bigger threat next season.

behindbrowneyes

Was about to write how frustrating it must be for Griezmann to play in such a defensive-minded side like Atlético. A moment later he scored a golazo lol

CL-contenders can be happy that Atlético is out of the race. They are on another level in recent weeks and would be a threat for any team bar Real.

likeafire

That Muriel is DOG SHIT! Don't think I've seen a worse striker

Well it all comes down to next Sunday then. Beat them and title is ours

Catta

If Atletico sign a player like Milinkovic-Savic to replace Gabi and a younger, faster LB, while also keep Griezmann they would be an even bigger threat next season.

I believe they already got Rodri from Villarreal to replace Gabi, they just need a LB and a striker if Griezmann leaves, Lacazette would be a great replacement. If it weren't for that fuck up in the group stage Atleti in this form would be a favorite for the CL.

Home of Barca Fans