La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
RM will win the CL again, I’m afraid. That’s what gets you the headlines, the new fans and the Ballon d’Or these days, sadly. They couldn’t care less about the league this season. They are getting into form at the right time of the season while we are losing it. Depressing as fuck.

Last edited:

gr98

RM will win the CL again, I’m afraid. That’s what gets you the headlines, the new fans and the Ballon d’Or these days, sadly. They couldn’t care less about the league this season. They are getting into form at the right time of the season while we are losing it. Depressing as fuck.

Reactionary.

serghei

Benzema might end up MoM after my initial comment. =D
Two assists and goal.

Ronaldo played well,

Thought Lucas Vazquez was always underrated and he's developed himself in a steady force.

Barca need to step up.

Vazquez is on and off type of player. Can look nice or bad depending on which game you see, and it's completely random.

Madrid vs Espanyol on Tuesday.

For the first time in my life, I'll be rooting for Madrid.

Ideal scenario would be a 12-0 loss that demoralizes Asspanyol to the point where they lose every remaining game and get relegated, while Penaldo injures himself for the rest of the season to get 6 goals.

Today's game bodes well for us actually. We could be getting out of the Hlebruary slump. Also signs Valverde might be changing his lineup.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucking hell, Muriel. So fucking wasteful every time I watch him. They really needed that first goal.

FCBfan22

The classic Costa double. A yellow and a goal.

Hopefully it turns into triple soon with the 2nd yellow and he is sent off.

Home of Barca Fans