La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

Well, 14 points is still quite a bit, I'm still more scared of Atletico (a draw in the Madrid derby would be perfect).

Real is playing better without Ronaldo IMHO, which says a lot.

Even Ceballos played. For 13 seconds.

Wonder if Asspanyol will bend over for Madrid seeing how close they are to relegation...

who am I kidding. Of course they will. Hope they pay for it by being relegated by 1-3 points. I will actually root for Madrid against them.

JerseyAddict

I really hope Sevilla beats that f* Athletico... first I will laugh at my friend (AM fan) and then we can sit back and sip a beer with +10pts. I don't underestimate Girona but wtf folks...

Messi983

Wonder if Asspanyol will bend over for Madrid seeing how close they are to relegation...

who am I kidding. Of course they will. Hope they pay for it by being relegated by 1-3 points. I will actually root for Madrid against them.

Why do you still care about Madrid? I hope Penaldo will score 10 goals against Asspanyol.

serghei

Madrid are playing some good football lately. Good that it's probably too late for La Liga, but bad for CL. Hopefully they get beat in CL and sell some players because imo they don't need that many changes. Basically had a big drop in motivation.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Madrid are playing some good football lately. Good that it's probably too late for La Liga, but bad for CL. Hopefully they get beat in CL and sell some players because imo they don't need that many changes. Basically had a big drop in motivation.

We'll have to stop them in CL, looks like no one else are willing to do this for us.

Horatio

You're welcome
Benzema might end up MoM after my initial comment. =D
Two assists and goal.

Ronaldo played well,

Thought Lucas Vazquez was always underrated and he's developed himself in a steady force.

Barca need to step up.

Home of Barca Fans