La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters
I'm not saying that they are back on form. But I'm saying that it's pretty stupid from Zidane to play almost the entire 1st team 3 days before the P$G against a team that always plays like shit at Bernabeu. Hopefully Modrić and Kroos play the whole 90.

Gotta secure 4th place.

Beat Deportivo 7-1
Knocked out of Copa by Leganes

Beat Valencia 4-1
Drew to Levante 2-2

Beating La Real 4-0 currently
PSG...?

Beat Sevilla 5-0
Lose 0-3 to Barca at Bernaleo

Last edited:

Ritchie

It's not form. It's sociedad annual bending over to madrid. Cunts give us headaches every year and then play like pussies against madrid. Hope they go down to segunda.

Just like most teams in this league. Defend like lions against Barca, kick Messi, roll over for Real and Ronaldo.

FCBfan22

Well, meanwhile Real are still shit at the back. Sociedad score.

Edit: Zidane also puts one of the most injury prone players on (Bale), in a game he is leading 4-1 before a crucial CL match.

Last edited:

xXKonan

CR7 scores another one and Real Concede another goal to Illara.

Defensive issues for Real are still there and a good team could still exploit it.

Stoichkov1

penaldo is going to win the only prize he cares about, the pichichi

I doubt Messi will try to outscore him, he's in walking mode like in 2014 because there's the world cup coming on, as soon as barcelona leads he stops caring about the match

Ritchie

I doubt Messi will try to outscore him, he's in walking mode like in 2014 because there's the world cup coming on, as soon as barcelona leads he stops caring about the match

Ballon dor for Ronaldo as well.

Messi will have to win CL or World Cup.

Ripsta

Problem with that is whilst he might not recognise it, it's damaging his own legacy.

He's heralded as the greatest ever yet right now Ronaldo is scoring and winning the trophies that matter. His goals in numbers alone have won him the individual gongs over the last four years and it's started to sway a few opinions.

Morten

Pichichi? You must be joking, Ronaldo will not catch Messi, or even Suarez, too far behind.
He might take the topscorer in CL, assuming we dont get trashed by PSG.

Stoichkov1

Problem with that is whilst he might not recognise it, it's damaging his own legacy.

He's heralded as the greatest ever yet right now Ronaldo is scoring and winning the trophies that matter. His goals in numbers alone have won him the individual gongs over the last four years and it's started to sway a few opinions.

Ronaldo is winning Ballon d'Ors because he won the CL 3 times in 4 years, nothing to do with the league.

I'm sure that Ronaldo's legacy is damaged too, he won 3 golden shoes and 3 pichichi at real and 2 league titles in 9 years and in one of them he missed more than 10 matches.

Ritchie

The team are damaging him more. Messi tends to have to create his own chances. They're set up on a plate for Ronaldo he only needs to goal hang

Home of Barca Fans