La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

raskolnikov

We're murdering this league. Could very well end undefeated all season.
We will probably lose a few matches. But even then our lead is so great its very hard to picture us giving away la liga. If we throw it away now it will be an immense bottling job. We can even say that in january.

khaled_a_d

Apparently many players from KSA has moved to Spain on loan for 6 months, 2 in Liga and the rest in Segunda or B teams.
Very weird tbh. List include Villarreal, Leganes, Gijon,Numancia & Rayo

BarcaOG

Banned
I hope we don't lose to Real Madrid at Camp Nou. :p

For some reason we have done better at Bernabeu than at Camp Nou lately.

yep. these days i am not surprised to win at the bernabeu and then draw/lose at the camp nou. stranger things.

i also doubt we'll go undefeated. well lose eventually.

Horatio

You're welcome
yep. these days i am not surprised to win at the bernabeu and then draw/lose at the camp nou. stranger things.

i also doubt we'll go undefeated. well lose eventually.

We'll lose mostly because if we end the league early a lot of players will be rested for WC as well.

RMU ReBorn

Trouncing Malaga to segunda in the final league game would be icing on the cake, after all they said about us last season before the clash

Horatio

You're welcome
Imagine being Madridista and seeing Barca lose Neymar in the summer and then end up putting on one of the best La Liga results ever. Biggest troll.

Windhook

Another loss today at Mestalla or even a draw might cost Zidane his job. Papa Perez has the caretaker manager ready since Christmas, I'd bet on that. Anyway I expect a Real Madrid win just to jinx things.

Home of Barca Fans