La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Total-Football

who the fuck is that roncero, would some one brief me on him. is he a legit journalist or another attention whore made famous by people ?

raedkuwait

LOLOL to all of you back then before el clasico who said madrid have a much better team than us,
hehe they sure do, i am waiting for you to say even after they are 16 points behind us, you come
back and say on paper they have a much better team than us, i cant name one player in there shity
squad who is currently is a better player than any of our players, they all suck, specially that blown
up who cant even dribble a fucking tree ronaldo , he is fully exposed now as nothing but a tap in player
that even now cant bury those tap ins.

dakt

LOLOL to all of you back then before el clasico who said madrid have a much better team than us,
hehe they sure do, i am waiting for you to say even after they are 16 points behind us, you come
back and say on paper they have a much better team than us, i cant name one player in there shity
squad who is currently is a better player than any of our players, they all suck, specially that blown
up who cant even dribble a fucking tree ronaldo , he is fully exposed now as nothing but a tap in player
that even now cant bury those tap ins.

You are about 12 years old. Don't ask how I know....I have a gift.

raedkuwait

You are about 12 years old. Don't ask how I know....I have a gift.

lolo your gift sucks i am 52 years old, but i had to let this out, cause i was annoyed as hell when every
one kept saying they had a better squad than us, yet we where 11points a head of them, now that i let this out
i feel better, plus all u had to look at is when i joined the forum and when u joined the forum my son :)

aaron101

I like the fact that Madrid can't give up on La Liga and just play their bench players because they have to fight for the 4th spot :lol:. They will suffer more with their busy schedule because they still have 1 game in hand. This is awesome!

dakt

lolo your gift sucks i am 52 years old, but i had to let this out, cause i was annoyed as hell when every
one kept saying they had a better squad than us, yet we where 11points a head of them, now that i let this out
i feel better, plus all u had to look at is when i joined the forum and when u joined the forum my son :)

"LOLOL", Madrid still has a great team. They won 2 CL with them and I wouldn't be surprised to see them win 3rd time in row.
It's a football after all and things change very quickly.

Windhook

Never underestimate Real Madrid with brilliant and experienced players like Modric, Marcelo and Kroos. Form is temporary.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Montella continuing his horrible start at Sevilla with another loss. Wonder how long he’ll last?

Windhook

Villareal are in better position and form to battle Valencia and Real Madrid for the 4th place. If only Sergio Asenjo manages to stay fit.

Messi983

Montella continuing his horrible start at Sevilla with another loss. Wonder how long he’ll last?

Wouldn't be surprised if he'd be gone before the end of January.

On the other hand, Abelardo doing great with Alaves so far, 4 wins in 6 matches.

Home of Barca Fans