Should Barca sell Neymar to PSG for the rumored transfer fee?

Should Barca sell Neymar to PSG for the rumored transfer fee?

• Yes

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • No

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters

Arkk

You don't pay 20-30M + wages for someone just to keep another player happy. Come on, man...

you can't rule that out with the clowns incharge right now. we paid 40million to his father to persuade him to let Neymar join us instead of Madrid..

BarçaBarça

Would make more sense to get Coutinho, who would actually fit the profile we are looking for, and who Neymar likes.
Not that we should bend over for our players suggestions, that is for sure: We should never do that.

Sepuldinho

NO because our board sucks, we wont get a proper replacement

YES if we can have a Dembele or Verratti with that money.

since YES is kinda impossible, NO

Arkk

We already bent over for him and his father signing Douglas, a player we cant get rid of.

people on here were calling me a board apologist when i said our board isnt THIS stupid to chase Paulinho and buy Lima, i have no doubt this was to Neymar and his fathers benefit. we paid his greedy father 40mil! to allow his son to 'choose' us over Madrid... what kind of fuckery is that?

I'm suprised its taken this long tbh i thought he'd flee when the tax fraud hearings came up. hes a talented player but hes very immature and shows no signs of growing up.

i dont think he'll win a Ballon d'or.. bold statement to make but Messi/Ronaldo will keep competing for a few more years and Mbappe, Dembele and others are exploding onto the scene. when the goat and ronaldo do retire individual rewards will be much less clear cut imo

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No, because that value in our team is better off existing as Neymar than as 220M that Robert and co. will absolutely butcher around and achieve nothing with. I can't imagine that the board will act logistically in this scenario to come out of it better than going in.

I hate Neymar for what he's doing here but the fact of the matter is we'd be screwed if we sold him and we need to keep the team at the very least as is (at this level) to hope to have any chance of competing this season. Things are NOT in a positive state for us, no matter how some try to spin it. We can't afford to be that much worse or we will be exposed.

Home of Barca Fans