Blue Blooded Aussie
Full name Andrea Belotti
Date of birth 20 December 1993 (age 23)
Place of birth Calcinate, Italy
Height 1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)[1]
Playing position Striker
Current team Torino
----------------------------------------
Absent from Torino's kit launch. Looks like he's probably off, with AC Milan and Chelsea the 2 most likely destinations. I don't think Chelsea will go for him, £88m for a striker who has only had 1 top season, meanwhile Milan have stated they will sign one of Auba/Belotti/Morata this window. Personally has been my first choice to replace Costa since about Feb/March, but I totally get why Chelsea won't buy him. I think he's the most like-for-like replacement for Costa, minus the bad temper.

gregorrin10

I think one of Auba or Bellotti will go to Chelsea, and the other to Milan, will be interesting to see who ends up where though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is the kind of striker I would be scared shitless to confront as a defender. Ridiculously well-built, that strength + pace + venomous shot combo is frightening.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea must sign him. With reports claiming Morata is about to sign for Milan, and Auba isn't what we need, Belotti is all that's left. SIGN SIGN SIGN

Messi983

I think one of Auba or Bellotti will go to Chelsea, and the other to Milan, will be interesting to see who ends up where though.

And Morata?

I think Auba will go to Chelsea, Morata to Milan and Belotti will stay in Torino because of his high price.

Robbie

Barca should go after this kid. A 32 goal season at the age of 23 is ridiculous. :worthy:

There were a lot of rumors in march/april, but they seem to have died down. I wonder how much he would cost in this post-neymar market

Messi983

There were a lot of rumors in march/april, but they seem to have died down. I wonder how much he would cost in this post-neymar market

Doesn't he have a 100M release clause and Torino doesn't want to sell him for anything less? So unless he'll renew his contract with higher or no clause included I think his price is known. :)

Don't think he's what we need though. He can't play on the wings (or can he?), he wouldn't take Suarez's place in best XI (and Suarez is not going anywhere any time soon) and he's too expensive to be a bench/rotational player.

And well, he's Italian who historically doesn't work out well in Barça and La Liga in general (with some exceptions).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Might be a potential Suarez replacement 2-3 years down the line as long as he doesn't join a mega rich club.

He's an interesting player.

Messi983

I didn't watch Belotti enough but I would like Dolberg as Suarez replacement. Of course he's apparently on his way to Monaco if/when they sell Mbappe so his price will probably be around 150M in 2-3 years.

Home of Barca Fans