Lucas Torreira

Yannik

anyone following this kid? How's he doing? He looked like a cracking player in the few Fiorentina games I saw from last season. Really underrated.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not followed him, but statistically he's been very impressive. Chances created and key passes not far off from Modric and Verratti considering the team he plays for and quality beside him. Could be the controlling midfielder Barcelona are looking for. Gotta take some time to watch a few Sampdoria games.

CanadianCanadian

anyone following this kid? How's he doing? He looked like a cracking player in the few Fiorentina games I saw from last season. Really underrated.

Signed him in manager mode and he's been one of my best midfielders. Absolute steal for 15.6 Million Euro

El Flaco

Just saw on Livescore that he scored a goal in Sampdoria's 3-2 win vs. Juventus today.

For those who watched that game, how was his overall performance?

Xaviniesta

Reading comments on reddit saying he was amazing in that game...

Would swap him for Gomes in a heartbeat

Would swap Jorginho for Rakitic in a heartbeat

Would also like Goretzka in there somehow

Last edited:

Riordon

Reading comments on reddit saying he was amazing in that game...

Would swap him for Gomes in a heartbeat

Would swap Jorginho for Rakitic in a heartbeat

Saw the game and think the same, he is really good defensively but also with the ball. Already too good for that Sampdoria team and only 21. Sadly his buyout was 12m last summer. I hope we get him or Jorginho next summer.

Jorginho/Torreria + Coutinho/Eriksen/Lemar/Fekir + promoting of Alena is needed next summer.

Last edited:

Jombi

He's definitely one to watch together with Malcom and Pulisic for the forward position. Good available midfield options are few and far between but he could be one of them in the summer if he keeps this level up. Fabinho and Saul are monsters who could fit in next to Busi but not as creative and especially Saul is probably unavailable.

Riordon

He's definitely one to watch together with Malcom and Pulisic for the forward position. Good available midfield options are few and far between but he could be one of them in the summer if he keeps this level up. Fabinho and Saul are monsters who could fit in next to Busi but not as creative and especially Saul is probably unavailable.

Malcom is quality, playing at a really high level week consistently. I do have my doubt if a forward line of Dembele-Messi-Malcom/Pulisic will be able to provide enough goals. Its necessary atleast one player besides Messi hit 40+ goals.

Timo Werner is also someone I would take into consideration, especially due to his ability to score goals.

FC433

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Juventus could consider making an offer for Sampdoria midfielder Lucas Torreira in the summer, according to <a href="https://twitter.com/DiMarzio?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DiMarzio</a>.</p>— Get Italian Football (@_GIFN) <a href="https://twitter.com/_GIFN/status/951245213888065537?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> [/tw]

raki

Uruguai, suddenly, has 3 great young midfielrs that know how to treat the ball. Let´s hope they play in the WC. Uruguay used to be great defense, no midfield plus Cavani and Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans