Break the bank or keep the money?

Break the bank or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

impeh

Hi, its me..
This is a pretty good read;

After losing Neymar to PSG, Barca's best move might be to do nothing

The problem is PL teams over here dont really need the money, everyone has a decent amount to spend already. Klopp isnt gonna budge on Coutinho it seems, unless we put forward some crazy offer (like 130m or something)

I dont know much about Dortmunds finances but apparently they want around 100m? while Dembele looks very talented, thats crazy money when you could *potentially* get griezmann for the same price next summer.

I hope they dont spend for the sake of it and then we end up with our 4/5th choices for each position.

LaPulga

Griezmann isn't the best fit imo, because who has the same operating space as Messi, probably their heatmaps look very similar.

JPM85

More and more times passes, and the money involved taking Coutinho and/or Dembele is BS.
Take a raincheck, buy Inigo and Seri and call it a day.

Put the money into developing those prospects ourselfs, and take some risks on 19y/20y old guys which are still below 15/20M price tag.
We should have bought Dembele ourself last year for 20M and loan him out for a year, would have saved us >80M in this market.
Buying 5 prospects at around that age, one of them will blossom maybe even 2. Other 3 can be sold for equal amount in the end.

Time for being and buying smart. Hard to say, but Real is doing a great job in that regard.

Messi

I thought it was the general consensus in this forum that our problems last season were:
Lack of RB and bad tactics.

AFAIK all these have been solved so Barca fans should be happy I guess

We have succeeded :w000t:

Where were you during the "midfield is completely absent" seminar? :)

Home of Barca Fans