Break the bank or keep the money?

Break the bank or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emmerson Bola

keep the money is better than wasting it on dembele or d Monaco guy. did Madrid buy any players to win d champion league back to back. all we need is team work and promote lee to first team #fact

jamrock

Keep the money & accept we will go back to the days if gaspart for a while, then hope someone comes in a replaces this board and take us back to the top

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
keep the money is better than wasting it on dembele or d Monaco guy. did Madrid buy any players to win d champion league back to back. all we need is team work and promote lee to first team #fact

I want what you are smoking for next weekend.

Barcelona Fan

Keep. € 200 million for Coutinho and Dembele is insane. One is a 20 year old winger who doesn't score goals and the other is a goalscoring CAM and not a central midfielder.

Keep. Put 100M in espai barca, but really divert 30% of those funds to a fiscal paradise of barto's choosing.
Spend 150m on combined di maria + dybala !

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sign Dembele and be done with it if you ask me. Paying 120M for Coutinho. 32m for a backup CB. Fucking insane if you ask me. If Seri is available at 20M then sign him too.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Sign one CM, preferably Weigl or Seri. Try for a forward, but don't go too far. Kick out the board, try again next window.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
The least realistic part is actually this lol

Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

Chainsaw

Killahead
With these overblown prices I say forget about the likes of Coutinho and Verratti. English clubs will bleed you dry when you want to sign one of their "star" players, and we know PSG is not a selling club, specially when it comes to one of their best players. Go and find the players with reasonable prices. Spending 100m for Coutinho is ridiculous! He's not even that good.

MagIX

Keep. € 200 million for Coutinho and Dembele is insane. One is a 20 year old winger who doesn't score goals and the other is a goalscoring CAM and not a central midfielder.

totally agree.
200mio for Couthino and Dembele.... i can't believe it!
Wow, we have to be proud of our management:
we wanted Verratti from PSG... and PSG bought Neymar from barca without selling Verratti
we pay 200mio for Couthino and Dembele... and we will take (rightly) a tremendous amount of shit, the whole world will laugh (rightly) us in face.

Badger

Last season was dreadful by our standards and now we've lost our second best player. I don't see how we'll do any better this year without spending.

I don't think Coutinho is the answer to our problems though, we need another injury prone midfielder like we need a hole in the head.

Last edited:

vlad

Keep. My opinion is that with denbele and coutinho barca will not get what they missed last few seasons and that is strong midfield which can keep the ball, for me is hard to believe that veratti is only solution to this problem, scouting peiple from barca does not exist anymore, signing braida was marketing move to calm the fans after throwing money on garbage, what barca become, throwing 100 m here and there, because they are not capable find players before they prices go sky high, these things starts feeling of losing more and more interes in barca.

How much did cost best midfield today? Which play for Real madrid? We were laughing at perez and their transfer policy, look how tables are turning

Edit: fuck laporta also, his main solution for barca problems was signing pogba

Last edited:

gasgas

I thought it was the general consensus in this forum that our problems last season were:
Lack of RB and bad tactics.

AFAIK all these have been solved so Barca fans should be happy I guess

We have succeeded :w000t:

Home of Barca Fans