User Tag List

View Poll Results: Break the bank or not?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Break the bank

24 63.16%
  • Don't use the resources, Verratti or death!

14 36.84%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Break the bank or keep the money?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keep the money is better than wasting it on dembele or d Monaco guy. did Madrid buy any players to win d champion league back to back. all we need is team work and promote lee to first team #fact

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the money & accept we will go back to the days if gaspart for a while, then hope someone comes in a replaces this board and take us back to the top

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmerson Bola View Post
    keep the money is better than wasting it on dembele or d Monaco guy. did Madrid buy any players to win d champion league back to back. all we need is team work and promote lee to first team #fact
    I want what you are smoking for next weekend.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep. € 200 million for Coutinho and Dembele is insane. One is a 20 year old winger who doesn't score goals and the other is a goalscoring CAM and not a central midfielder.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep. Put 100M in espai barca, but really divert 30% of those funds to a fiscal paradise of barto's choosing.
    Spend 150m on combined di maria + dybala !

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign Dembele and be done with it if you ask me. Paying 120M for Coutinho. 32m for a backup CB. Fucking insane if you ask me. If Seri is available at 20M then sign him too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the money and plan for next season. But i know they wont though.
    kilometers matter ..

Buccaneer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign one CM, preferably Weigl or Seri. Try for a forward, but don't go too far. Kick out the board, try again next window.
    -Cave Johnson. we're done here.

Remember that one time that Christopher Nolan decided to make movies? That was the best day ever.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwise View Post
    Sign one CM, preferably Weigl or Seri. Try for a forward, but don't go too far. Kick out the board, try again next window.
    The least realistic part is actually this lol

Buccaneer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    The least realistic part is actually this lol
    -Cave Johnson. we're done here.

Remember that one time that Christopher Nolan decided to make movies? That was the best day ever.

Killahead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With these overblown prices I say forget about the likes of Coutinho and Verratti. English clubs will bleed you dry when you want to sign one of their "star" players, and we know PSG is not a selling club, specially when it comes to one of their best players. Go and find the players with reasonable prices. Spending 100m for Coutinho is ridiculous! He's not even that good.
    There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcelona Fan View Post
    Keep. € 200 million for Coutinho and Dembele is insane. One is a 20 year old winger who doesn't score goals and the other is a goalscoring CAM and not a central midfielder.
    totally agree.
    200mio for Couthino and Dembele.... i can't believe it!
    Wow, we have to be proud of our management:
    we wanted Verratti from PSG... and PSG bought Neymar from barca without selling Verratti
    we pay 200mio for Couthino and Dembele... and we will take (rightly) a tremendous amount of shit, the whole world will laugh (rightly) us in face.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last season was dreadful by our standards and now we've lost our second best player. I don't see how we'll do any better this year without spending.

I don't think Coutinho is the answer to our problems though, we need another injury prone midfielder like we need a hole in the head.
    Last edited by Badger; 7th August 2017 at 09:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep. My opinion is that with denbele and coutinho barca will not get what they missed last few seasons and that is strong midfield which can keep the ball, for me is hard to believe that veratti is only solution to this problem, scouting peiple from barca does not exist anymore, signing braida was marketing move to calm the fans after throwing money on garbage, what barca become, throwing 100 m here and there, because they are not capable find players before they prices go sky high, these things starts feeling of losing more and more interes in barca.

How much did cost best midfield today? Which play for Real madrid? We were laughing at perez and their transfer policy, look how tables are turning

Edit: fuck laporta also, his main solution for barca problems was signing pogba
    Last edited by vlad; 7th August 2017 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was the general consensus in this forum that our problems last season were:
    Lack of RB and bad tactics.

AFAIK all these have been solved so Barca fans should be happy I guess

We have succeeded
    Romans 1:19-20
    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse