Werder Bremen

W

Worum.org

Hi Barca-fans and board members,

we would like to introduce you to worum.org which is the unofficial Werder Bremen Fan Forum. Started in sommer 2008 because of the old official forum shutting down (and returning with stupid rules), we have nearly as many posts as the official forum but also run a Blog and a Werder Bremen Wikipedia-style site which became very popular after the last game vs Hamburg and the funny piece of paper-accident.

Two Cup finals are coming up (DFB Cup vs Leverkusen, UEFA Cup vs Donezk), so if you want to join the discussions: you are welcome.

We do have a lot of La Liga and BarcaFans but certainly wanted to say hello and wish Barcelona the best of luck against Manchester in the Champions League Final. Would be nice if you are on our side against Donezk tomorrow :yawn:

And then we might see each other in Monaco in August.

Bye and hopefully see you soon,

the team from http://worum.org

:D

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i'm supporting bremen, of course. (btw, i absolutely love their shirts, both home and away. extremely stylish)
too bad Diago can't play

shakhtar is a pretty artificial team. Something like chelsea but more attacking.

W

Worum.org

Thats great to hear! :wave:

Unfortunately there will be a jersey change for next year: we do change from Kappa to Nike which is good because it brings more money but also bad because the new jerseys will most likely look pretty boring and definetly not as stylish as the Kappa ones from the last season.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Werder - Hamburg was one of the best match-ups i've seen in a long time, both legs were exemplary in terms of football. I was really impressed.

maz

I walk the line
I have alot of respect for bremen. I always enjoy the way u play, although confess i haven't seen u this season (last year of uni so haven't been able to focus on much football outside of spain). Are u still playing a 4-4-2 diamond?

W

Worum.org

Werder - Hamburg was one of the best match-ups i've seen in a long time, both legs were exemplary in terms of football. I was really impressed.

And we had two more games against them in just three weeks. One German cup semi final (we won after penalties because of a amazing performance of our goalie)

@maz: Yes, we call it "Raute". We might change to two central-defense midfield + two wingers for the next season, but of course still keep the offensive style.

@Bojan: I guess you just said hello at the worum? :beer2:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And we had two more games against them in just three weeks. One German cup semi final (we won after penalties because of a amazing performance of our goalie)

@maz: Yes, we call it "Raute". We might change to two central-defense midfield + two wingers for the next season, but of course still keep the offensive style.

@Bojan: I guess you just said hello at the worum? :beer2:

Ja, naturlich! :)

W

Worum.org

Unlucky, if Diego was there he would have saved you.

Unfortunately we did lack offensive power. Jensen injured, Hunt just came back from injury, Almeida out because of the yellow card as well as Diego. :sad:

Home of Barca Fans