User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the league?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

    4 4.60%
  • Chelsea

    1 1.15%
  • Liverpool

    1 1.15%
  • Manchester City

    60 68.97%
  • Manchester United

    15 17.24%
  • Tottenham

    6 6.90%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,556 of 1556

Thread: Premier League 2017/18

  1. #1546
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,635
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    Oops, looks like you were not able to keep up. You changed your tune again lol.

    This is a good learning experience for you.

    You're welcome.
    Never changed a thing.

    If not too dim then explain what point has been changed? Wont hold my breath.

    Same point all along.

    Apology accepted.

  2. #1547
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Never changed a thing.

    Same point all along.

    Apology accepted.
    After changing tune. Now assuming. No point proven lol

    You are very much welcome.

  3. #1548
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,635
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    After changing tune. Now assuming. No point proven lol

    You are very much welcome.
    Thought as much. Cant say how 'changed tune'.

    You know you couldnt keep up got it wrong now just keep repeating same line.

    Apology accepted.

  4. #1549
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Thought as much. Cant say how 'changed tune'.

    You know you couldnt keep up got it wrong now just keep repeating same line.

    Apology accepted.
    You couldn't keep up just bringing up the same Leicester line? lol

    You can recover from the embarrassment though.

  5. #1550
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,635
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    You couldn't keep up just bringing up the same Leicester line? lol

    You can recover from the embarrassment though.
    You brought up Leicester more than me.

    Again you cant back up anything you say and back tracking.

    Apology accepted.

  6. #1551
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    You brought up Leicester more than me.

    Again you cant back up anything you say and back tracking.

    Apology accepted.
    Because you couldn't back your argument lol. Arguing and only bringing up one team? lol Nice try though. Why would I back anything up when you're the one who's trying to prove that Spanish teams have not dominated the English teams for the past few years?

  7. #1552
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,635
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    Because you couldn't back your argument lol. Arguing and only bringing up one team? lol Nice try though. Why would I back anything up when you're the one who's trying to prove that Spanish teams have not dominated the English teams for the past few years?
    What argument could not be backed up?

    You keep saying same shit like that then can back it up.

    No idea what you are on about as I said.

    Never argued once that Spanish teams dont have a better overall record.... infact I clearly said opposite you just seem a bit too dim to keep up.

  8. #1553
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    What argument could not be backed up?

    You keep saying same shit like that then can back it up.

    No idea what you are on about as I said.
    Hahahaha there you go. You just couldn't keep up. It wasn't even me who said that in the first place, it was serghei LOL. I kept bringing it up because you couldn't comprehend and respond to it properly lol.

    Don't worry, I accept your apology.

  9. #1554
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,635
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    Hahahaha there you go. You just couldn't keep up. It wasn't even me who said that in the first place, it was serghei LOL. I kept bringing it up because you couldn't comprehend and respond to it properly lol.

    Don't worry, I accept your apology.
    I am fully aware Serghi was who I responded to at first.

    Nah you just are too dim to get it.

    Read back and never claimed once EPL teams have better record. Clearly say La Liga teams do but from there outwith the big teams who have been better than everyone going for most part there is not much 'dicking'.

    All there just go back and see if can keep up second time round.

    Apology accepted.

  10. #1555
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    I am fully aware Serghi was who I responded to at first.

    Nah you just are too dim to get it.

    Read back and never claimed once EPL teams have better record. Clearly say La Liga teams do but from there outwith the big teams who have been better than everyone going for most part there is not much 'dicking'.

    All there just go back and see if can keep up second time round.

    Apology accepted.
    Lol trying to explain again. Big teams, you didn't even brought up Europa league (Bilbao & Sevilla) You suddenly remembered after I mentioned them. Even Serghei knows your bullshit.

    I won't argue with you anymore. Arguing with an idiot is pointless. You will only drag me to your level and beat me with your experience lol.

    You are very much welcome.

  11. #1556
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,635
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    Lol trying to explain again. Big teams, you didn't even brought up Europa league (Bilbao & Sevilla) You suddenly remembered after I mentioned them. Even Serghei knows your bullshit.

    I won't argue with you anymore. Arguing with an idiot is pointless. You will only drag me to your level and beat me with your experience lol.

    You are very much welcome.
    What makes you think forgot Bilbao or Sevilla ties? Or what relevance do you in your dim ways think they have?

    You are a moron who did not even understand what was being discussed.

    Apology accepted.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 19th May 2018 at 08:29 PM.