Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Morten

I respect United as a club, but man they are the biggest flops this season.

How do you spend so much money and yet not even come close to winning anything? Staggering.

Seems like most of their supporters are content with the situation, dont know why they like Mou so much.

Morten

As far as City dominating PL for years to come? I doubt it, they seem to have lost a bit of steam lately, and some team have figured them out.
Things can change quickly in football.

Cule4life

The Culest
As far as City dominating PL for years to come? I doubt it, they seem to have lost a bit of steam lately, and some team have figured them out.

Because no other team is consistent. Liverpool will beat city then lose to Burnley. United is held back by Mou, Tottenham are Tottenham and Chelsea have huge problems.

Givenchy

they will likely spend another shit ton this summer and Pep is head and shoulders above any other PL manager when it comes to the league. Liverpool are probably the closest team in terms of talent but they only turn up in big games.

and btw United fans aren't content anymore, most of them want Mourinho gone. will be an interesting summer for United cause if Mou stays Martial and Pogba are probably goners.

Morten

Because no other team is consistent. Liverpool will beat city then lose to Burnley. United is held back by Mou, Tottenham are Tottenham and Chelsea have huge problems.

Sure, but things can change quickly in football, there are some signs of weakness in this City side, and another team could have a great season to challenge them.

Vilarrubi

Who’s more consistent? Who’s better than them?

United beating them was one of the luckiest comebacks I’ve seen and shouldn’t be read into too much.
It should have been at least 4-0 in the first half and they had a penalty denied at 2-0.

I’ve never seen a team dominate the PL like Peps City has this season. I’m sure he will keep it up next season.

RMU ReBorn

They are but it's still nowhere good enough if you look and their shocking results in the PL and CL over the course of the season.

Without Messi we'd probably be in a similar scenario to them. Scary to think about it.
They would say the same about Fergi .

RMU ReBorn

only team that can challenge City is chelsea . Yes they had their customery second season break down under their manager .They will be back to their best with a new manager next season and the cycle will continue . So i can see City and Chelsea sharing Pl trophy's in next few years . Liverpool with Klopp can clinch one or two woth a proper Dm and solid defense .

serghei

I think I want to support Liverpool winning the Premier League for the first time. Can't think of a more worthy team to do it next season. I really like them. Atmosphere in the stadium, players, manager, how they bounced back after losing key players, revenge for the Gerrard slip.

FCBfan22

And Liverpool drew to Pardew survivors, West Bromwich Albion, who are also already relegated.

That's why I don't see them as serious PL contenders yet.

Home of Barca Fans