Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

pep is great but his team will have a real test of character versus the likes of RMA in deep KO stages, or even us if dembele is good and there is one or two good winter signings.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man Utd's future changed when Ferguson decided to go for Moyes and only half-heartedly tried to get Pep.

They can bring Mourinho, Ancelotti, whoever the fuck they want, but they're not winning the PL again as long as that bald guy is in the other half of that city. You need something very special to dethrone Pep of a league title once he has a firm grasp of it.

El Gato

Villarato!
They can bring Mourinho, Ancelotti, whoever the fuck they want, but they're not winning the PL again as long as that bald guy is in the other half of that city. You need something very special to dethrone Pep of a league title once he has a firm grasp of it.

Good thing Real had a half decent team and paid RFEF enough, right? Right? >_>

KingLeo10

Good thing Real had a half decent team and paid RFEF enough, right? Right? >_>

barca in the latter half of 2011-2012 was already on the wane with villa gone with the broken leg. but madrid was also outstanding that season in the league.

ronniecro

how the hell did tottenham ended the game without red cards?kane and alli should have been sent off,pure luck that sterling and de bruyne were not injured

BarcaOG

Banned
Man Utd's future changed when Ferguson decided to go for Moyes and only half-heartedly tried to get Pep.

not sure about that. city will win the PL this year but i wouldnt put money on them repeating it next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
not sure about that. city will win the PL this year but i wouldnt put money on them repeating it next season.

I would. Their players will get even better and they'll sign another good CB with Kompany being on his last legs.

El Gato

Villarato!
TBH if it wasn't for competition dropping like flies they'd be more likely to win it next year with Conte increasingly tempted by other clubs, Mourinho tenure going too long, Coutinho potentially leaving and Spurs.. being Spurs.

BenRobbins

All that success you had for so long and now your city rivals are taking over.

Yeah all those great years pointless because city are top for half a season so far? Hardly taking over. I can take a few seasons of city and pep being class, doubt he will be there for another 5 years there will be more challenges for him. Citys dominance will only last as long as pep is there.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Yeah all those great years pointless because city are top for half a season so far? Hardly taking over. I can take a few seasons of city and pep being class, doubt he will be there for another 5 years there will be more challenges for him. Citys dominance will only last as long as pep is there.
With their money, they'll be more successful than 5 years.

Dan1983

Never said it was pointless. Must be hard though being 2nd best in Manchester. Your history is very much intact.

Alik

With their money, they'll be more successful than 5 years.

City have won the same amount of league titles as United over the last 5 years. City haven't taken over the premier league and it's baseless to predict they will do so over the next 5 years.

United and Chelsea have plenty of money to compete, if managed properly.

It's absurd to read some of the reactions to this team.

khaled_a_d

He didn't, he wanted Pep but Pep was never serious about going there, for same reason no sane top coach would come to Barca while current generation is playing. whatever you do it is still in the shadow of the historic coach who started all this.
Pep was never going to accept to be in shadow of SAF.

Dan1983

City have won the same amount of league titles as United over the last 5 years. City haven't taken over the premier league and it's baseless to predict they will do so over the next 5 years.

United and Chelsea have plenty of money to compete, if managed properly.

It's absurd to read some of the reactions to this team.
I misquoted. What I meant was they'll still be successful amd challeging in 5 years time when Pep has possibly gone. They have the funds to be a very successful team over the years. It does not necessarily mean they'll win the title year in and year out. Hooe that explains what I meant. Too late in the day and I'm tired.

Home of Barca Fans