Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Devils

Yeah you can see he doesn't want to be at that club. It's day and night from last season where the guy was just beaming with energy and passion. Now it's just dead and he's waiting for it to end.

Chelsea would be smart to sack him before our tie, but I hope they don't.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyone who takes over Chelsea should ensure he gets the transfers he wants and the backing to get rid of the bad apples in that dressing room.

Lucho at Chelsea would be a disaster tbh. The environment is toxic for managers and he'd probably be in fights with everyone before the end of his first season :lol:

He should go to Arsenal (but of course they'll renew Wenger again). I think he's the kind of guy they need to kick out the loser mentality. Also sort out their injury issues (we had basically 0 injures in the second half of his first season :lol:). Lower expectations would probably help him too (but knowing him he'd still burn himself out in a couple of seasons :lol:)

Last edited:

Trickykid

You didn't really read the article, did you?

“It’s disappointing,” the former Juventus manager told Soccer on Sunday. “I met with Mr Abramovich on his yacht and gave him my opinion that he is a tight-fisted shitebag. I guess he was taken aback, because he pulled out a gun and shot Vitali the translator in the face. That made me a bit uncomfortable. Especially when his goons were scooping bits of brain and eyeball out of my tea.”

“But we had a frank discussion,” added Conte. “It was hard to talk above the sound of a body being chainsawed into quarters and stuffed into a barrel of acid. We agreed to end our partnership, but it was very polite. Mr Abramovich was a perfect gentleman, if you don’t count murdering Vitali.”

Not saying he won't be sacked soon, though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wouldn't be surprised if he's sacked tonight though. Perhaps they'll keep him until the games against us. I hope so.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Bad news is Bakayoko probably won't start against us after such horror show, also Christensen and Alonso should be back for first leg.

FCBfan22

Conte is still intact. This is good news. They have West Brom next and I, for once, really hope they win this for two reasons:

1. We have better chances against them in CL if Conte is still there (there is no overperforming after manager switch)
2. Pardew is a fraud and a cunt. I dunno how he still gets the jobs. Anyone, who can't beat Pardew tactically, should not be an EPL manager.

RMU ReBorn

David MOyes Magic turns 4 years today

27747587_1587632137994535_5597324211340867738_o.jpg

Trickykid

Tottenham outplaying Arsenal at the moment. With a bit more sharpness infront of goal, they'd be up by a couple more than the current 1-0. I think Arsenal forgot to get back out there after the break...

Devils

Can not believe Spurs have only scored one goal in the second half. They battered Arsenal after halftime.

Home of Barca Fans