Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Givenchy

Morata! 1-0 Chelsea totally deserved. Mourinho sending his thugs out to hack down Hazard, disgusting

vlad

Morata is worth such money, he is pure class, could not know he would become such a player when he started at real

Edit: good real didnt keep him

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he makes some silly decisions, overcomplicating things. Trying to make things a little easier for himself to shoot but ends up fumbling or getting tackled.

Then there are games where he's all business and does well without being silly. I think the consistency will come with more goals and games.

Good performance overall, nice way to bounce back from the Roma defeat. We really are a different team with Kante there, allowing Bakayoko and Fabregas to do their thing. Baka was great with his runs today, some sloppy passing aside, he had one of, if not his best game for us this season. Very good support for Hazard and Morata, considering this formation takes away one of our 3 attackers. Herrera couldn't keep up with Hazard today, so much for Mou's master plan of having him man mark Eden all game. That ain't going to work every time.

Total-Football

spent the whole day watching the two games.. that was 5 hours well fucking spent. 2 entertaining games with the minimum of bullshit.. and even a pinch of comedy when moaninho sent in his elbow-man just to elbow people as usual lmao..
on a serious note, absolutely great performance by chealsea, the score doesnt do them justice. kante, cesc and with hazard dropping deep completely bossed the midfield and manu were chasing shadows the whole game. its not like jose fraudindho's outdated tactics helped either.

Givenchy

spent the whole day watching the two games.. that was 5 hours well fucking spent. 2 entertaining games with the minimum of bullshit.. and even a pinch of comedy when moaninho sent in his elbow-man just to elbow people as usual lmao..
on a serious note, absolutely great performance by chealsea, the score doesnt do them justice. kante, cesc and with hazard dropping deep completely bossed the midfield and manu were chasing shadows the whole game. its not like jose fraudindho's outdated tactics helped either.

he really is a disgraceful manager, the sooner he pisses off to an irrelevant league the better. even his arrogance and off-pitch mindgames are becoming tiresome, check out that interview he did with french media calling himself a 'constructor, a football mason' :facepalm: hes a dinosaur tactically and how any United fan can be happy watching this football is mind boggling. i think he'll be gone by the end of this season.

BarcaOG

Banned
city with a good victory but i actually thought they were just okay. they played much better against napoli who are miles better than arsenal. maybe the city players were tired after the CL trip. either way they bossed arsenal; i guess i was just hoping for a trashing :lol:

utility73

Arsenal in good form so far today ... Spurs awful on the other hand .. that was some especially ridiculous defending on that second goal.

utility73

Arsenal looked way more dangerous to me and Spurs surprisingly shaky at their back.
I hope for Spurs being able to improve in second half.

Last edited:
Watching a non-Barca club match for the first time today (ARS v TOT) since the CL Final last year and my god, the amount of times the ball is aimlessly punted away infuriates me, and this is between two supposed top PL sides as well.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Arsenal were just pressing really well in the 1st half so it is normal that Tottenham had to clear the ball sometimes. They still tried to pass it out the back and I did not see too much aimless punts.
Game is fun to watch imo and level is decent.

Home of Barca Fans