Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Sorry meant to quote..

So want Pep to win the title just to shut the "Pep will never win the PL title" bandwagon up.
This bandwagon being United and stupid fans thinking you're not nothing unless you do something in the PL. But yes the majority praise him.

JamDav1982

This bandwagon being United and stupid fans thinking you're not nothing unless you do something in the PL. But yes the majority praise him.

Any United fans saying that type of thing are just bitter.

Most of my mates that support United though wanted Pep before and realise how good he is.

Worst pundit shout of the season was Garth Crooks.... claimed Newcastle could win the league a couple months back. Dont think they have won a game since.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Any United fans saying that type of thing are just bitter.

Most of my mates that support United though wanted Pep before and realise how good he is.

Worst pundit shout of the season was Garth Crooks.... claimed Newcastle could win the league a couple months back. Dont think they have won a game since.
Has to the most retarded pundit shout I've heard in a long time. Mind you with what Leicester did, you'll hear silly claims like that.

FCBfan22

Lol. Apart from Shelvey, Merino and Ritchie, I don't think there is anybody in that team that can pass the ball on the level needed. And even if they could pass, their strikers Joselu and Gayle are absolute donkeys.

BarcaOG

Banned
i agree otamendi has improved by several orders of magnitude under pep. i always thought he was very meh, but this season he has been excellent, bar the occasional mistake every defender commits at some point.

United fans must be pissed, the guy denies them 2 CL and is now pissing all over them in the league while coaching their PL and City rivals :lol:

utility73

I also think that Otamendi is still a liability in defense but even he improved quite a bit. And what Pep made out of those otherwise perpetual talents like Sterling, Sané is just great. Also how KdB is finally becoming the best player in EPL, how John Stones was doing extremely well before the unjury, how David Silva is looking much more alive again, ....

Imagine City with two excellent, and healthy, CBs and a DM like Kanté and this team would terrorize every opponent.

Last edited:

mehdimike

Man City would dust any team in world football right now and that includes both Madrid and the overrated QSG. If they carry this form on over to CL knockouts they've pretty much got one hand on the trophy, but that's no easy feat, we all know how quickly things can change in football.

As a RM fan, I think we can still beat them comfortably cause our team can score in many different ways.At the moment there isn't many difference to face PSG , City or Arsenal or Betis;)
We are really unpredictable and mainly depended on the form of our players on the match days.

Vilarrubi

As a RM fan, I think we can still beat them comfortably cause our team can score in many different ways.At the moment there isn't many difference to face PSG , City or Arsenal or Betis;)
We are really unpredictable and mainly depended on the form of our players on the match days.

Don’t get how there isn’t many differences in playing those 4 teams you listed? PSG and City “could” cause you problems, Arsenal you’d definitely beat over 2 legs and Betis beat you at home 1-0 after defending for most of the game?

mehdimike

Don’t get how there isn’t many differences in playing those 4 teams you listed? PSG and City “could” cause you problems, Arsenal you’d definitely beat over 2 legs and Betis beat you at home 1-0 after defending for most of the game?

I mean Real can't control the rhythm of the games as Barca or City can!So,in our matches anything can happen!It's a little bit strange you know.I'm not sure if we can beat Gremio or Las Palmas.With this form, ANY Team can beat us!!Our tactics and gameplay aren't clear recently , as if Zidan told the players to go and do whatever your want:lol:

BenRobbins

United fans must be pissed, the guy denies them 2 CL and is now pissing all over them in the league while coaching their PL and City rivals :lol:

Annoying but its football. Go through ups and downs. He will leave eventually and we may get better.

Just happy we are a good team again rather than the moyes/lvg years.

Home of Barca Fans