Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

LosBlancos

So Mourinho wants to get credit for buying Salah but then states “it was Chelsea” who sold him. Then goes on to say even if he was the one responsible for selling Salah that it is just apart of football and it happens.

All of what he is asserting might be true, but really, it just comes off awkward.

snowy

Had it on my recorder. Just watched the end and Fellaini cushion it and seal it posturepedic with his hairdo.

Would've been nice to see Moumou and Lupin hug it out and exchange kind words in the end :friends:

but it didn't happen :-( :snog: :kissing:

BenRobbins

Arsenals had a few impressive youngsters on show today. That CB should be starting for them for the rest of their season. Excellent game today.

Givenchy

classy gesture from United, although i cant stand Moureen it was good to see he and Wenger finally getting along :lol: I dont think Arsenal are in that bad of a position if they can get someone like Tuchel in. Xhaka is fucking horrendous though, why on earth he was captain is beyond me

BenRobbins

Seen this over on redcafe pretty intersting.

Its the top 6 mini league for the season so far :

CITY 8W0D2L: 24 points
MUFC 6W1D3L: 19 points
Spurs 4W1D5L: 13 points
Pool 2W4D3L: 10 points
Chelsea 2W2D5L: 8 points
Arsenal 1W3D6L: 6 points

Suprised by how bad liverpool and especially chelsea have been in the big games. Stamford Bridge and Anfield are notoriously difficult to travel to and you would of thought they would have more wins from their home ties.

City really have been extraordinary this year.

Good reading for United fans though, can sorted a few key positions out this summer and hopefully try to catch city.

Jenks

I think people are forgetting how poor Liverpool were defensively before they got van Dijk. Personally I thought their problems were more structural and he wouldn't make that much difference, but actually they've improved massively since signing him.

FinBarcelonafan

I think people are forgetting how poor Liverpool were defensively before they got van Dijk. Personally I thought their problems were more structural and he wouldn't make that much difference, but actually they've improved massively since signing him.

The wh8le team found their rhythm I w9uld say.

FCBfan22

Lol @ Mourinho. He started a workhorse midfield of Pogba-Matić-Fellaini and is losing to Brighton in 80'. That's why you never start 3 physical workhorses.

shadows

Lol @ Mourinho. He started a workhorse midfield of Pogba-Matić-Fellaini and is losing to Brighton in 80'. That's why you never start 3 physical workhorses.

Thats Mourinho's dream midfield i suppose..He really like Fellaini :D

Well tbh thats yet another manager who's underestimated brighton..They are really good at home. Plus Utd this season have anyways been mediocre and inconsistent overall.

Home of Barca Fans