Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
English/German domestic Cups more exciting because there aren't two legs. I think it should be the same in Spain. Perhaps have two legs in the Semi-Final only.

LeeRomeno

English/German domestic Cups more exciting because there aren't two legs. I think it should be the same in Spain. Perhaps have two legs in the Semi-Final only.

Yes indeed, more surprises means smaller teams are more likely to go far and that narrative is always good for football, not to mention less games overall is also good for top teams.

Cule4life

The Culest
Just giving some context to the strong line up comment, it might have given the impression that Wigan beat them at full strength.

He didn't imply that at all. He said the fact that city put out a strong lineup shows they weren't taking it lightly and went all in.

Jenks

He didn't imply that at all.

I never said he meant to.

But why would someone here assume they had eleven men on the field without it having been mentioned? It was an innocuous clarification, I don't know why anyone is jumping on it.

BenRobbins

Liverpool fans chanting one lying bastard at Evra yesterday and giving him abuse because he spoke up about being racially abused. They really are the scummiest group of people in England. Vile Wankers.

Home of Barca Fans