Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Trickykid

Please, please let it be Cahill and Luiz against Messi in the CL. It will look like one of those Adidas adverts.

The last check on Andreas Christensen was positive, or so I read, so I guess he'll be back by then. Without him, they've been completely lost of late.

Chelsea is the worst team in the CL right now, besides the Basels, Besiktases etc of the world.

At least 7-0 on aggregate please. Personally I want double digits. One goal for every chance we missed in 2012. If we can't put 10 past this Chelsea, we're not winning the CL.

So, now Chelsea won't qualify as our 1st "real test". :tea:

Tbf we have had real tests. Juve and Atletico.

Last edited:

Djab

:lol::lol:

Will they sack Conte now?

Hopefully not. So they continue their horribleness.
And I don’t think there’s someone worthy out there to step up and become the permanent/interim manager and the available ones won’t accept surely.
Media say Enrique is the next manager but he won’t take this ruin mid-season.

JamDav1982

Hopefully not. So they continue their horribleness.
And I don’t think there’s someone worthy out there to step up and become the permanent/interim manager and the available ones won’t accept surely.
Media say Enrique is the next manager but he won’t take this ruin mid-season.

Luis Enrique should take it if offered.

He has absolutely nothing to lose.

Yeah, Enrique probably at least wants to take a full year off before returning to coaching. He seemed tired af last year.

Really don't want to see him at Chelsea because I like him and despise them :lol:

FCBfan22

Chelsea representative: Hello, is this mr. Hiddink? This is Chelsea FC. I think you know why we are calling.
Hiddink: *Drops the phone and buys a plane ticket to London*

Home of Barca Fans