Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Aaaaand Auba scores.

As soon as Wenger stops copying Conte with 3-4-3 and plays 4-2-3-1 they are winning. Coincidence? I think not.

Played this formation a few days ago and got beat 3-1 at Swansea.

New players/atmosphere and Ozil contract has made a big difference.

Kohe321

This sort of passing I'm seeing from Arsenal tonight is better than anything I've seen from Barca all season. This isn't to suggest Arsenal are better than us as a team or are even close, but their passing is beautiful when it's on.

They are displaying some beautiful passing football, but Everton are also shockingly static in defence. I'm sure if you unleashed this current Barca side against this Everton we'd see the same thing. Messi especially would have a field day against this defence.

They are displaying some beautiful passing football, but Everton are also shockingly static in defence. I'm sure if you unleashed this current Barca side against this Everton we'd see the same thing. Messi especially would have a field day against this defence.

Messi would eat them alive, but we wouldn't be seeing this sort of link up play with our current 4-4-2 formation. Would still batter them though. We've also played a lot of shitty sides in La Liga, but our passing has never come close to this.

Devils

Arsenal have been good.

But Everton are putting on what is probably the poorest performance of any pro team on this planet this season

xXKonan

Think Big Sam is gone after the end of the season.

He's good at getting low budget teams to avoid relegation but team like Everton? nah. They will probably go for Marco Silva once this season ends.

BarcaOG

Banned
i think it was really shitty of City and pep to kick mangala out after how well he performed for city while kompany, evans and mendy were out injured.

Jenks

Think Big Sam is gone after the end of the season.

He's good at getting low budget teams to avoid relegation but team like Everton? nah. They will probably go for Marco Silva once this season ends.

They get battered 5-1, meanwhile Lookman - who Big Sam let go on loan - is scoring the winner for RB Leipzig sending them to 3rd in the table.

Home of Barca Fans