Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

serghei

United are actually the 5th best team in the league at peak level of play.

At their best, City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham are better than them.

JamDav1982

Liverpool could do this to any team in the world that plays open football vs them.

They will miss Coutinho against teams that sit in and defend more.

Yannik

Liverpool fans are saying, "Who is Coutinho?"

Actually, even when he was there they had a better record without him than with him. So not surprising at all.

I could imagine they played easier opponents then and were just resting players. But yeah, Coutinho has arguably always been their best or 2nd best player but the team seemed relatively functional without him on enough occasions. They have 3 other great forwards to carry the team and with VVD, Keita and possibly Lemar this will get even better. Klopp is doing very good this year despite his stubborness to sign a CB already iin July,. But I can see him transforming Liverpool out of irrelevance.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
They will be back. This is good wake up call for them.

They do not need to come back from anything. City is the best team in the league by far and a serious contender for CL. They simply lost a game against a Liverpool side that was playing extremely well and showed crazy intensity.
Oh and Liverpool is on a long unbeaten run by themselves. No surprise to lose at Anfield.

Sterlingfan2000

never said he was average, i said he isn't the best in the epl, or among the three best players in the world, like a lot of people claim him to be.

WTF? did u ever watched him and his passes? He has this messi magic into him. Personally only Messi is currently better then him.

He is also allowed to have 1 bad game

serghei

City players were beaten since before they came on the field. This Liverpool team played like this game is a final for them.

Sterlingfan2000

never said he was average, i said he isn't the best in the epl, or among the three best players in the world, like a lot of people claim him to be.

WTF? did u ever watched him and his passes? He has this messi magic into him. Personally only Messi is currently better then him. He is better then Neymar and Mbappe and Hazard

He is also allowed to have 1 bad game

gatsu

Liverpool goals are all comming from shocking individual mistakes. Fernandinho and City's pass game has been terrible. Not mentioning aguero and sterling horrible showing. This game is not representative of city's level. It is actually a good wake up call. And they are still favorite ti win CL.

Home of Barca Fans