Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Arkk

what did you guys think of Lacazette? imo he'll end up a better signing than Lukaku and Morata come the end of the season.

what did you guys think of Lacazette? imo he'll end up a better signing than Lukaku and Morata come the end of the season.

Of course. That's a very safe bet to me. Hell he might have a better season than suarez, although the latter will definitely score more.

Alik

I don't expect great things from Morata. As for Lukaku, I think he will do well, but Lacazette will be better.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'm nervous about Chelsea's opener but we should have enough to win. I hope Musonda gets a good 20 minutes or so.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Nightmare so far. Cahill sent off, a goal down. Batshuayi sucks at holding up the ball, which is becoming especially evident with 10 men where he needs to be able to do it more. Morata needs to come on at some point.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Willian playing excellently though, he might make something of this for us if he keeps it up.

Nevermind, 2 down, we're finished this game.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans