Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

TrueCule

Beautiful buildup for the 2nd goal. They're toying with Burnley. What a joy for the eye is to watch City playing like that. It is as if I was watching prime Pep's Barca. They're incredible this season. Looking forward meeting them in the CL (hopefuly in the finals).

Sterlingfan2000

I'm not sure if this talked, but Amazon is ready to go on a war with Sky and BT to get all Premier League rights according to English Press. Rumours are going around that they expect at least an increase of atleast 90% of their current deal.

serghei

:lol: Arsenal want to win the Europa League, but somehow Atletico and Napoli sneaked in that competition.

serghei

And Dortmund.

Hell, the way Lazio are playing, Lazio can take them out too. Europa League is damn strong this season. Way stronger than last year. I'm rooting for Lazio btw, always loved to watch them back in the day in late 90's, early 00's, with Salas, Nesta, Simeone, Sensini etc., when Serie was was where it was at. Glad they're doing well this season.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

City losing to Bristol after a penalty. They are again playing a very decent lineup. Can Pep turn it around again?

Home of Barca Fans