Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
City have won the same amount of league titles as United over the last 5 years. City haven't taken over the premier league and it's baseless to predict they will do so over the next 5 years.

United and Chelsea have plenty of money to compete, if managed properly.

It's absurd to read some of the reactions to this team.

Yup, football is a sport where things can change so quickly. One minute your in crisis, the next you're winning the treble and on top of the world, then your players become unmotivated, begin to tune out the coach and the team starts slumping.

Nothing is permanent in football, this City side could very well start slumping as soon as next season and never recover.

They've been good for a couple months now, I'd give it a bit longer before proclaiming that they're going to dominate for the foreseeable future.

Remember how we were supposed to be unstoppable after the treble season and Madrid were done? Also remember how after Madrid did the double last season and we lost Neymar we were going to have no chance to be competitive this year?

Hold your horses people.

Last edited:

Adversus

City will dominate for as long as Pep is in charge and give the age of the squad I can see that being another 3 to 5 years before Pep takes over the Spain national side.

Jenks

City will dominate for as long as Pep is in charge and give the age of the squad I can see that being another 3 to 5 years before Pep takes over the Spain national side.

As things stand his contract ends at the end of next season.

Total-Football

no one watching arse vs liv ? men vs boys so far in london..liverpool leading 1_0 typical liverpool. turning up in big occasions

Trickykid

Liverpool aren't even playing very well, it's just Arsenal being ridiculously bad and letting Pool catch them on the break over and over again while being completely toothless in attack themselves. Pretty shabby match tbh.

Total-Football

i disagree.. liverpool are playing fine and outclassing arsenal in all departments.. salah wastfulness is the only reason this is.not 3 0

JerseyAddict

Arsenal is a total disaster. Lpool is totaly outplaying them. And Firminho missing two clean headers on 2nd. Mane doing "acrobatics" after Sallah shot instead of return pass.

All in all Arsenal is a joke right now. Lpool is totaly dominating them

JerseyAddict

OMG ... What a 2nd goal
Where the F was Arsenal? On a vacation? This is as much a great goal also a disaster of a defending.

P.S. To add on. Lpool defending is even worse? Sanchez had a walk in a park for his goal.

Home of Barca Fans