Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dont think PSG will want him.. his brand of football is shite, cant see many wanting to play under him anymore.

They might not, but I hope they do.

I want to see Neymar/The Brazilians v Mourinho sparking off in Paris.

Jair Ventura

Mourinho's football wouldn't be welcomed by PSG. Their next manager will be Pochettino(former player) or Fonseca(Portuguese, formerly worked with Antero Henrique) imo.

Amir1983

Jesus Christ Mourinho is a complete twat: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...urious-dressing-room-bust-up-man-city-keeper/

The story isn't fake, the bust up is reported on the guardian too and there were several witnesses that saw the scene.

https://twitter.com/DTguardian/status/940000561616883712

Mourinho actually got hit in the head by a water bottle?

Reminds me of the time supposedly Mourinho got his ass kicked by Henk Ten Cate at half-time when Barça played Chelsea in 2005.

Man City would dust any team in world football right now and that includes both Madrid and the overrated QSG. If they carry this form on over to CL knockouts they've pretty much got one hand on the trophy, but that's no easy feat, we all know how quickly things can change in football.

Givenchy

Man City would dust any team in world football right now and that includes both Madrid and the overrated QSG. If they carry this form on over to CL knockouts they've pretty much got one hand on the trophy, but that's no easy feat, we all know how quickly things can change in football.

agree with this and they have the best manager in the world in Pep which PSG lack

Vilarrubi

Man City are doing something special. Anyone who tries to discredit what Peps doing is either a Utd fan or has something else against him. Any neutral should be amazed.

And the fans who say anyone could do it with how much they’ve spent, they’re squad is only 50m more than Utd.

Givenchy

Man City are doing something special. Anyone who tries to discredit what Peps doing is either a Utd fan or has something else against him. Any neutral should be amazed.

And the fans who say anyone could do it with how much they’ve spent, they’re squad is only 50m more than Utd.

only United fans and Mourinho fanboys can fathom discredit for Pep, the guy is a genius and he's proving all the doubters wrong. i really have to applaud what hes doing with this City team.. sure he spent a shitton of money but his purchases were smart and compare that with Mourinho who like you say only spent 50m less the difference in quality is staggering. hopefully the bald prophet will return to Barca some day

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
So want Pep to win the title just to shut the "Pep will never win the PL title" bandwagon up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

only United fans and Mourinho fanboys can fathom discredit for Pep, the guy is a genius and he's proving all the doubters wrong. i really have to applaud what hes doing with this City team.. sure he spent a shitton of money but his purchases were smart and compare that with Mourinho who like you say only spent 50m less the difference in quality is staggering. hopefully the bald prophet will return to Barca some day

Not only that, but look at the improvement of each player under him. Specifically Sterling and Otamendi who was always a rash, physical braindead CB.

Home of Barca Fans