Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

DHorozov

And for Mourinho again the referee cost them at least a point ... :lol:
'I think they are lucky, I think they have always decisions in their favor" :lol:

I just love so much when this guy loses ... just can't stand him ...

Jair Ventura

The race for 2nd place you mean. First place is usually decided before the season even starts. It was pretty sad how Qatar FC lost to a selling club last year, one of the biggest embarrassments in football history. 6-1 comes a close second though.

There's a bigger gap between 1st and 2nd place in the EPL than there is in Ligue 1, Monaco won the league last season, and football history for you doesn't go back very long because you're a new supporter.

When you lead by one goal, you're not going kami-kaze last few minutes. This is how you're supposed to drain the clock. It's like in the NBA when players use all the playclock to take a shot or in the NFL when they run the ball to keep the clock going.

Nothing cowardly about it.

Just very smart.

I'm not a fan of time wasting tbh, but the fact it happen to Mou and United just puts a big smile on my face. These are tactics Mou and United have used for years and now got a taste of their own medicine.

Not to mention redcafe thinks were the worst fanbase :lol: so it makes it even more enjoyable getting d!cked by their rivals.

Also Pep time with us and BM there was a lot of criticism on him and his team not being able to hold games out etc etc, so I don't understand the complaints.

There's a bigger gap between 1st and 2nd place in the EPL than there is in Ligue 1, Monaco won the league last season, and football history for you doesn't go back very long because you're a new supporter.

[youtube]h5RrdAEvbac\[/youtube]

You can see the tears in his eyes. Next time don't put a gun to your own player's head and force him to read off a script.

Jair Ventura

[youtube]h5RrdAEvbac\[/youtube]

You can see the tears in his eyes. Next time don't put a gun to your own player's head and force him to read off a script.

I can't see any tears in his, but I can see them in yours. Constantly, everyday, leaky eyes. Cheer up, mate, you don't have to be such a biter person. :cheers:

Givenchy

I agree with Jair here.. which feels so wrong but whatever. Ligue 1 is obviously no better but some of the shite PL fans come out with is ridiculous. 'La liga is a shit league, its a sunny SPL' 'Messi wouldn't make it here hes soft' 'Pep can only win things with Xaviesta and Messi'
well here we are and while I'm glad Messi didn't 'prove' he can make it there, Pep is leading City to a dominant championship breaking records along the way. funny how United fans are calling him Pep Fraudiola and pointing to his spending yet Moureen bought Emile Heskey for £75m and the dab king for 90m :lol:

I don't like how City got there but as a Barca fan I gotta tip my hat for their style, always nice to see Pep doing well. (hope he comes back here some day)

I'm not a fan of time wasting tbh, but the fact it happen to Mou and United just puts a big smile on my face. These are tactics Mou and United have used for years and now got a taste of their own medicine.

Not to mention redcafe thinks were the worst fanbase :lol: so it makes it even more enjoyable getting d!cked by their rivals.

Also Pep time with us and BM there was a lot of criticism on him and his team not being able to hold games out etc etc, so I don't understand the complaints.
What a match! Even the timewasting was enjoyable as you say, due to the repugnable redcafe.

Nevertheless, this is the rhythm of the Premier League. Wow, it's six fantastic teams going all guns out.

Galning

Pep Fraudiola running away with the most competitive league in the world playing possession based football along the way :lol:

Givenchy

apparently in that bust up after the match Moorinho got milk thrown on him :lol: Lukaku threw a bottle at Arteta.. i cant wait for the next Manchester derby, football needs these fierce rivalries

Home of Barca Fans