User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the league?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

    4 4.60%
  • Chelsea

    1 1.15%
  • Liverpool

    1 1.15%
  • Manchester City

    60 68.97%
  • Manchester United

    15 17.24%
  • Tottenham

    6 6.90%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 30 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1556

Thread: Premier League 2017/18

  1. #436
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,462
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursegor View Post
    France still belongs to Europe and not the Middle East.
    Ligue 1's race is closer than the EPL's.

  2. #437
    World Champion
    Ursegor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Ligue 1's race is closer than the EPL's.
    Which "race"?

  3. #438
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And for Mourinho again the referee cost them at least a point ...
    'I think they are lucky, I think they have always decisions in their favor"

    I just love so much when this guy loses ... just can't stand him ...

  4. #439
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,179
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Ligue 1's race is closer than the EPL's.
    The race for 2nd place you mean. First place is usually decided before the season even starts. It was pretty sad how Qatar FC lost to a selling club last year, one of the biggest embarrassments in football history. 6-1 comes a close second though.

  5. #440
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,462
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    The race for 2nd place you mean. First place is usually decided before the season even starts. It was pretty sad how Qatar FC lost to a selling club last year, one of the biggest embarrassments in football history. 6-1 comes a close second though.
    There's a bigger gap between 1st and 2nd place in the EPL than there is in Ligue 1, Monaco won the league last season, and football history for you doesn't go back very long because you're a new supporter.

  6. #441
    Member
    Cule For Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    When you lead by one goal, you're not going kami-kaze last few minutes. This is how you're supposed to drain the clock. It's like in the NBA when players use all the playclock to take a shot or in the NFL when they run the ball to keep the clock going.

    Nothing cowardly about it.

    Just very smart.
    I'm not a fan of time wasting tbh, but the fact it happen to Mou and United just puts a big smile on my face. These are tactics Mou and United have used for years and now got a taste of their own medicine.

    Not to mention redcafe thinks were the worst fanbase so it makes it even more enjoyable getting d!cked by their rivals.

    Also Pep time with us and BM there was a lot of criticism on him and his team not being able to hold games out etc etc, so I don't understand the complaints.

  7. #442
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,179
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    There's a bigger gap between 1st and 2nd place in the EPL than there is in Ligue 1, Monaco won the league last season, and football history for you doesn't go back very long because you're a new supporter.


    You can see the tears in his eyes. Next time don't put a gun to your own player's head and force him to read off a script.

  8. #443
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,462
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post


    You can see the tears in his eyes. Next time don't put a gun to your own player's head and force him to read off a script.
    I can't see any tears in his, but I can see them in yours. Constantly, everyday, leaky eyes. Cheer up, mate, you don't have to be such a biter person.

  9. #444
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,179
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    I can't see any tears in his, but I can see them in yours. Constantly, everyday, leaky eyes. Cheer up, mate, you don't have to be such a biter person.

  10. #445
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Jair here.. which feels so wrong but whatever. Ligue 1 is obviously no better but some of the shite PL fans come out with is ridiculous. 'La liga is a shit league, its a sunny SPL' 'Messi wouldn't make it here hes soft' 'Pep can only win things with Xaviesta and Messi'
    well here we are and while I'm glad Messi didn't 'prove' he can make it there, Pep is leading City to a dominant championship breaking records along the way. funny how United fans are calling him Pep Fraudiola and pointing to his spending yet Moureen bought Emile Heskey for £75m and the dab king for 90m

    I don't like how City got there but as a Barca fan I gotta tip my hat for their style, always nice to see Pep doing well. (hope he comes back here some day)

  11. #446
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,667
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emile heskey lmao

    Like it

  12. #447
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Christ Mourinho is a complete twat: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...n-city-keeper/

    The story isn't fake, the bust up is reported on the guardian too and there were several witnesses that saw the scene.


    https://twitter.com/DTguardian/statu...00561616883712

  13. #448
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule For Life View Post
    I'm not a fan of time wasting tbh, but the fact it happen to Mou and United just puts a big smile on my face. These are tactics Mou and United have used for years and now got a taste of their own medicine.

    Not to mention redcafe thinks were the worst fanbase so it makes it even more enjoyable getting d!cked by their rivals.

    Also Pep time with us and BM there was a lot of criticism on him and his team not being able to hold games out etc etc, so I don't understand the complaints.
    What a match! Even the timewasting was enjoyable as you say, due to the repugnable redcafe.

    Nevertheless, this is the rhythm of the Premier League. Wow, it's six fantastic teams going all guns out.

  14. #449
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,478
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep Fraudiola running away with the most competitive league in the world playing possession based football along the way

  15. #450
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apparently in that bust up after the match Moorinho got milk thrown on him Lukaku threw a bottle at Arteta.. i cant wait for the next Manchester derby, football needs these fierce rivalries