Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So, there's been a bit of a fuss made about Chelsea this week, and how they have 5 players out on loan in the Premier League who cannot play against them but can against their rivals, meaning Chelsea play 10 matches this season against teams who cannot field their strongest side. What do you guys think? I see where they are coming from, at the same time they won't be getting minutes and we don't want to sell these kids cause they are quality and a loan to a PL side is ideal, rather than Italy or Spain, but 5 does sound like taking the piss a bit lol.

Maybe a limit to how many loans you can make to PL teams should be in place, 3 seems a good number.

Jenks

Or just allow players to play against their parent clubs. That's what happens in many other leagues, it happens in the Champions League too.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
So, there's been a bit of a fuss made about Chelsea this week, and how they have 5 players out on loan in the Premier League who cannot play against them but can against their rivals, meaning Chelsea play 10 matches this season against teams who cannot field their strongest side. What do you guys think? I see where they are coming from, at the same time they won't be getting minutes and we don't want to sell these kids cause they are quality and a loan to a PL side is ideal, rather than Italy or Spain, but 5 does sound like taking the piss a bit lol.

Maybe a limit to how many loans you can make to PL teams should be in place, 3 seems a good number.

Madrid have this fear clause and from Madrid's perspective, they should've included it in Morata's when he moved to Juve. He knocked them out from the semis. LOL!

Jenks

UEFA won't allow it. Courtois had something similar in his contract I believe but still was allowed to play against Chelsea in the Champions League.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol what the shit? Pedro gets sent off for a yellow card offence at best and then Arse score.

Home of Barca Fans