Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
Also City have been doing this for 5+ years and all the money they are getting in for players sold is from players they have bought in recent windows. They already had a stacked, expensive squad and United had 6 Starting Players Retire/Leave on a free in recent years that needed replacing so that affects net spend aswell.

Still shocking management from United and is no excuse.

Clichy, Sagna, Zaba, Willy and Navas left for free this summer. Kolarov/Nasri/Fernando went for a combine of 10-15m and they still have Hart sitting on their hands and Yaya will be gone this summer for free too.

Even the players they sold they had big losses in terms of cash.

Givenchy

Mate...

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]
True true. Henderson is cancer. Trusting him with paying attention and organising the team on counters is like cleaning dog's teeth with your bellend.
Moreno was OK this season, not good, not absolutely terrible like he used to be.

But leadership is a main issue. It tends to resolve problems quickly and give players a bit of needed confidence. Players like Clyne or Matip would thrive with a Mascherano-type player holding them together. Klopp just needs to realise that and go for it in winter. Or come summer time (or sooner) he'll get a sack and they'll try to get someone like Ancelotti to try and sort it out. Don't think the board will be patient with him if they don't get anywhere near the 4th spot this year.

:rofl1:

not sure who Liverpool can bring in during the winter window unless maybe coughing up the 70m+ for VVD

BenRobbins

City 5 points clear and don't really look like slowing down. Good win for United today against Spurs. Starting to get some of our injured players back so hopefully can get 3 points at chelsea next week.

Sterlingfan2000

This gingerhead is absolutely amazing, his ability with the ball are pure insanity. De bruyne > bale hazard and Co. I think he is the same level as Neymar

vlad

Its all build up around de bruyne, amazing player, lets laugh one more time to mourinho and letting de bruyne leave chelsea

Too bad barca cant get him anymore

Sterlingfan2000

Its all build up around de bruyne, amazing player, lets laugh one more time to mourinho and letting de bruyne leave chelsea

Too bad barca cant get him anymore

Why we weren't in for him when everybody knew he was a world beater. Was it the money or our scouting and transfer team again?

Neeraj

Damn City are good. DAMN de bruyne is good. What I wouldn't give to have signed him. He would have been PERFECT for us.

Neeraj

I think that last screw up by Sterling defines why he will never be world class. He has pace and some good attributes, but he just isn't that level to be among the elite players.

JamDav1982

I think that last screw up by Sterling defines why he will never be world class. He has pace and some good attributes, but he just isn't that level to be among the elite players.

Still a very good player that would walk into most top sides.

vlad

Why we weren't in for him when everybody knew he was a world beater. Was it the money or our scouting and transfer team again?

I think its scouting, money was not a problem, since he was not option in chelsea then he went to wolfsburg, city payed him like 60m? I think, great job from them

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He's only 22/23 and already improved a big time from last season.

Home of Barca Fans