Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Then why do you still argue that the Spanish teams have dominated English teams in the past few years? You keep in arguing about Leicester but we're talking about Spanish teams dominating the number of wins against English teams. Show me the stats that can prove that point you're trying to make.

No idea what you are on about so that makes two of us.

Morten

Wasted the whole of the first half with Rashford upfront. Martial has to start upfront.

Missed a few chances in the second half, didnt play that bad but we weren't that good either.

Frustrating game and underwhelming season.

Well, Martial was pretty poor too, and that "cross" at the end really sums it up.

aaron101

Nah no idea what you are arguing about.

Next time try to keep up.

Yeah, you should try to keep up with the argument which is about Spanish teams dominating English teams in Europe for the past few years. It's laughable though that you keep on mentioning one team (Leicester) and we're talking about years lol

Try to comprehend also next time you try to argue, okay? It will save you from embarrassment again.

JamDav1982

Yeah, you should try to keep up with the argument which is about Spanish teams dominating English teams in Europe for the past few years. It's laughable though that you keep on mentioning one team (Leicester) and we're talking about years lol

Try to comprehend also next time you try to argue, okay? It will save you from embarrassment again.

Nah you need to keep up and realise what is being said.

Next time maybe dont get so blinded by your own stupidity.

aaron101

Nah you need to keep up and realise what is being said.

Next time maybe dont get so blinded by your own stupidity.

You got blinded by your own idiocy. You got embarrassed and still can't prove your point lol. There's a reason why me and serghei called your bullshit because your stupidity is obvious you can't even hide it lol. Take an L and stop being dumb.

JamDav1982

You got blinded by your own idiocy. You got embarrassed and still can't prove your point lol. There's a reason why me and serghei called your bullshit because your stupidity is obvious you can't even hide it lol. Take an L and stop being dumb.

Nah your speaking shit and full of idiocy... what point would that be that I need to back up then?

Try to catch up and stop spouting bullshit.

Thanks.

aaron101

Nah your speaking shit and full of idiocy... what point would that be that I need to back up then?

Try to catch up and stop spouting bullshit.

Thanks.

You argued against the statement that was made by serghei "Spanish teams have them by the balls in the last 5-6 years." You only mentioned Real, Barca and Atleti and when I brought up Sevilla and Bilbao, you suddenly remembered them? lol

You keep on mentioning Leicester as if that's going to change anything about "Spanish teams have them by the balls in the last 5-6 years." lol

Try to use your brain, comprehend and stop the bullshit here. Remember I'm not the only one who noticed your stupidity here.

You're welcome.

JamDav1982

You argued against the statement that was made by serghei "Spanish teams have them by the balls in the last 5-6 years." You only mentioned Real, Barca and Atleti and when I brought up Sevilla and Bilbao, you suddenly remembered them? lol

You keep on mentioning Leicester as if that's going to change anything about "Spanish teams have them by the balls in the last 5-6 years." lol

Try to use your brain, comprehend and stop the bullshit here. Remember I'm not the only one who noticed your stupidity here.

You're welcome.

Nope I said it is not all Spanish teams but top teams who have been better than the rest outwith that Spanish teams have not been 'dicking' them.

You are welcome.

Try to use your brain.

You have mentioned Leicester more than me you moron and are struggling with that Sevilla and Bilbao claim.

Last edited:

aaron101

Nope I said it is not all Spanish teams but top teams who have been better than the rest outwith that Spanish teams have not been 'dicking' them.

You are welcome.

Try to use your brain.

You have mentioned Leicester more than me you moron.

Now you're changing your tune lol. Just because being stupid is for free doesn't mean you have to abuse it lol.

JamDav1982

Now you're changing your tune lol. Just because being stupid is for free doesn't mean you have to abuse it lol.

Not changing any tune you just seem a bit dim and tried to argue something that was never said.

I said La Liga teams have not been 'dicking' EPL teams but the top teams have a very strong record as best in world.

There you go dipshit. Try to keep up now.

aaron101

Not changing any tune you just seem a bit dim and tried to argue something that was never said.

I said La Liga teams have not been 'dicking' EPL teams but the top teams have a very strong record as best in world.

There you go dipshit. Try to keep up now.

Now you're explaining what you didn't say awhile ago lol. Changing the tune indeed. Try to comprehend next time. Don't worry, you'll learn from this.

JamDav1982

Now you're explaining what you didn't say awhile ago lol. Changing the tune indeed. Try to comprehend next time. Don't worry, you'll learn from this.

No just stating point that was made originally that your were a bit too dim to keep up with.

Apology accepted.

aaron101

No just stating point that was made originally that your were a bit too dim to keep up with.

Apology accepted.

Oops, looks like you were not able to keep up. You changed your tune again lol.

This is a good learning experience for you.

You're welcome.

Home of Barca Fans