Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

BenRobbins

Wasted the whole of the first half with Rashford upfront. Martial has to start upfront.

Missed a few chances in the second half, didnt play that bad but we weren't that good either.

Frustrating game and underwhelming season.

aaron101

Which they didnt and poor Leicester knocked out Sevilla and went close to knocking out Atletico.

And still the Spanish teams dominate the most number of wins against English teams. The numbers don't lie. Leicester wasn't poor, they were Premier League Champions.

serghei

Ahh I see you can say 'poor Celta' and judge them by that season but change rules for EPL teams.

Expected.

Your talking shit as usual.

You think the difference between Celta and United is like the difference between Leicester and Sevilla? Leicester - Sevilla was a 50-50 tie. Sevilla dominated overall but got eliminated. It happens.

JamDav1982

And still the Spanish teams dominate the most number of wins against English teams. The numbers don't lie. Leicester wasn't poor, they were Premier League Champions.

Because Real, Barca and Atletico have been better.....

Leicester that season were poor and slipping towards relegation at one point whiole everyone was purring over Sampolis Sevilla who they knocked out.

JamDav1982

You think the difference between Celta and United is like the difference between Leicester and Sevilla? Leicester - Sevilla was a 50-50 tie.

Haha Leicester and Sevilla should never have been a 50/50 tie.

One was looking to challenge at top table in La Liga other was looking to stay up that season in EPL.

FinBarcelonafan

Leicester that season were poor and slipping towards relegation at one point whiole everyone was purring over Sampolis Sevilla who they knocked out.

Sevilla did well first half of the season and then they collapsed towards the end of the season. They were not on good form vs Leicester. Not to mention that idiot Nasri or whatever ruined their last chance to comeback..

JamDav1982

Sevilla did well first half of the season and then they collapsed towards the end of the season. They were not on good form vs Leicester. Not to mention that idiot Nasri or whatever ruined their last chance to comeback..

Sevilla were not in 'poor form'.

Their results probably got worse after that elimination to Leicester.

aaron101

Yes remember all of those.

Oh you suddenly remember after I mentioned it? lol

As I've said, the Spanish teams dominate the most number of wins against English teams. The numbers don't lie. You are only talking about one or two ties how about the other games that you "suddenly" remembered? Bilbao knocking out Manchester United at Old Trafford? Sevilla beating Liverpool at Europa final?

JamDav1982

Oh you suddenly remember it after I mentioned it? lol

As I've said, the Spanish teams dominate the most number of wins against English teams. The numbers don't lie. You are only talking about one or two ties how about the other games that you "suddenly" remembered? Bilbao knocking out Manchester United at Old Trafford? Sevilla beating Liverpool at Europa final?

No you mentioning them makes no difference.

Again I can remember all of those ties.

serghei

Sevilla were not in 'poor form'.

Their results probably got worse after that elimination to Leicester.

Dude, you're incredible. There's nobody like you on this forum who loves to argue some of the most stupid claims. Leicester won their group in CL with 13 points. They played well in CL that year. Sevilla had a very nice first half of the season, then got gradually worse by the end of it.

JamDav1982

Dude, you're incredible. There's nobody like you on this forum who loves to argue some of the most stupid claims. Leicester won their group in CL with 13 points. They played well in CL that year.

Yes a team heading towards bottom of EPL won their group in CL.

Leicester did indeed do well in the CL that year.

aaron101

No you mentioning them makes no difference.

Again I can remember all of those ties.

Then why do you still argue that the Spanish teams have dominated English teams in the past few years? You keep on arguing about Leicester but we're talking about Spanish teams dominating the number of wins against English teams. Show me the stats that can prove that point you're trying to make.

Home of Barca Fans