Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Givenchy

good game, hopefully United get an early goal in the 2nd half. Jones could be off but im glad the ref didn't ruin the match early

BenRobbins

The difference between Martial and Rashford is unbelievable. No idea how Tony doesnt start every game.

This Rashford performance is one of the worst i have seen.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not even VAR helps you with incompetent refs. What kind of idiot doesn't give a pen. there for hand ball?

The kind that probably hasn't refereed with VAR available. Dude shouldn't have restarted play if he can't pull it back afterwards. Big decision gotten wrong here.

I dread this World Cup where the refs from Africa or Asia will have VAR at their disposal having zero experience with it.

serghei

I was thinking the same. What the fuck is point of video review if you still don't see anything?? Terrible.

Good that too many shit refs like Oliver won't be at the world cup to ruin key games.

The kind that probably hasn't refereed with VAR available. Dude shouldn't have restarted play if he can't pull it back afterwards. Big decision gotten wrong here.

I dread this World Cup where the refs from Africa or Asia will have VAR at their disposal having zero experience with it.

He did use VAR but judged it as not a pen. Which is hilariously stupid.

El Gato

Villarato!
Good that too many shit refs like Oliver won't be at the world cup to ruin key games.

He did use VAR but judged it as not a pen. Which is hilariously stupid.

Ah, was sure there wasn't enough time for him to do that, hence why Fabs was asking the touchline ref why there was no review?

TBH Oliver done well today until this. Jones foul, Sanchez dive and the Sanchez offside all done correctly.

BTW How finished is Sanchez? Deary me.

Home of Barca Fans