We want Verrati and he wants to come

Asylum15

If we secure the best trio in world football for another few years, pay them the eye watering wages we pay them, then in 3 years review our position, which lets say is 1-2 trophies,

is that OK, as long as we've had a good time?

From what I've seen we've been having a ''good time'' since 2015.

Windhook

If the Verratti deal happens, it will be painful, squeezed all through the summer and completed no earlier than 31st August, 2017. The PSG board absolutely hates F.C. Barcelona, we've been eliminating them since they showed up with the petrodollars this decade.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nasser being Qatari hates a lot of people since Sharia law is part of their "culture", not to mention laws and constitution. Being hated by them can only be a compliment. So, fuck them.

dakt

What I hate about this situation is the we are aching for a player and not vice versa. Not that Verratti doesn't want to come, but that this board is so dumb to put itself in a position where we have to beg and so degrade our selves and our dignity.
Verratti doesn't want\can't come...no problem, we already have great players in our team and we can do without him. Clearly this is becoming harder these days with rich clubs popping in wherever oil money drops down, but that should be even more motivating for the club leaders to be more "aggressive" in transfer policy.

Windhook

I agree with @dakt. I can't remember when was the last time we were that desperate to sign a player, I mean officially. Would be great if everyone's cries for Verratti on this board influenced Barto.:lol:

Lutece FC

Nasser being Qatari hates a lot of people since Sharia law is part of their "culture", not to mention laws and constitution. Being hated by them can only be a compliment. So, fuck them.
Well Barca is not hated by them, Barca accepted during years and years money from "Sharia law" guys. Both parties were agree.

If the Verratti deal happens, it will be painful, squeezed all through the summer and completed no earlier than 31st August, 2017. The PSG board absolutely hates F.C. Barcelona, we've been eliminating them since they showed up with the petrodollars this decade.

If it was the case, PSG board won't sell Digne to Barca.

avushka

They should obviously try to keep him. But I think if we wants to move for football reasons that's a good thing. It's not bad to be motivated. One more important thing ,I guess, if the papers are saying "the player wants the move" and it turns out to be true then that is likely to be something that the buying club encouraged in the first place. Telling the player to let it be known or telling the press,it's an attempt to make the selling club look bad. I really looking forward for the plays this July https://777score.com/football/teams/barcelona-2915 as it must be hot this time , especially with Man United ;)

Windhook

If it was the case, PSG board won't sell Digne to Barca.

Digne was and still is squad rotation player, if not backup. They would have sold him to their greatest rivals for the right price. Not the case with Verratti.

Barca accepted money for some years from the Sharia law guys, but were never RULED by their will, nor Erdogan's Turkish Airlines. PSG is controlled totally and worse - the whole club is dependent on oil money coming from Qatar.

Lutece FC

Digne was and still is squad rotation player, if not backup. They would have sold him to their greatest rivals for the right price. Not the case with Verratti.

Barca accepted money for some years from the Sharia law guys, but were never RULED by their will, nor Erdogan's Turkish Airlines. PSG is controlled totally and worse - the whole club is dependent on oil money coming from Qatar.

Well, i see, there is scale on frequenting shara law guys. It's ok if you can money for some years but not so many money... :lol:

I don't give a fuck which comes the money. It's totally legal, it's oil money, gas money to be more accurate. Not drugs or oligarch money like Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans