Europa League 2017/18

Yannik

[tw]908411386547642368[/tw]

Köln fans have already done more for Arsenal than their own fans ever did.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
20000 of them descending on the stadium with only 3000 having tickets... I understand they are so happy and jubilant for making to an European competition in 15 years but still some of the alleged behavior of some fans can not be condoned.

You are in an away ground, show some respect.

Last edited:

Yannik

20000 of them descending on the stadium with only 3000 having tickets... I understand they are so happy and jubilant for making to an European competition in 15 years but still some of the alleged behavior of some fans can not be condoned.

You are in an away ground, show some respect.

Most of them did have tickets though. They bought home side tickets from third parties and Arsenal fans who didn't want to go. The issue was initially that stewards didn't want to let people with a German passport into the Arsenal block, even if they bought seats there. I agree though that some of them were behaving stupid.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Fantastic goal by Alexis.

Of course, followed by "who are ya?" chants from the crowd. Sigh, Arsenal fans are the worst. :lol:

Messi983

Both Basque teams losing today.

And now Villarreal with a new coach will play against Jordi Cruyff's Maccabi Tel Aviv.

El Flaco

Fantastic performance by Östersund who completely outplayed Athletic Bilbao tbh.

Currently, ÖFK have a 2-1 lead after being down with 0-1 after a mistake from their GK.

xXKonan

Bilbao haven't been great at all this season. and going by their forums they aren't all happy with Ziganda the current coach. Tactically it looks like he's using mostly using Valverde's' old system but not really as good though.

Home of Barca Fans